1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

(LIVE 6/30-7/6) Vegasworm & V Do Sin City Sans Kids! (Speakeasies, Group Slot Pulls, Bellagio/Aria)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Vegasworm, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasworm

Vegasworm Finger Clicker Extraordinaire

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hi VMB, Vegasworm is back!

This is the first time I've done a Vegas trip 8 weeks after the last one. Usually, there is at least a year in between. I'm trying to join the ranks of those of you who go multiple times a year.

Same characters as the last report minus the kiddos:

Hubby - (V) - 46
    Me - Vegasworm (E) - 43

Click on the "My Trip Report" button under my profile if you need a refresher on my family from previous reports.

We drove Thursday from the Denver area to the Ogden area of Utah to drop our girls off with my in-laws. They're thrilled to reconnect with their cousins.

IMG_20180629_193021826.jpg
    The Fab 5 - S, H, Sa, N, and G holding our dog O.

We decided to bring our dog with us and the girls are being paid to watch O while we're gone. We left our other pets back home with my parents. We have quite the menagerie of pets.

3851.jpeg
    Our sweet rat L. A neighbor girl is being paid to play with her, but she's staying with my folks.

3857.jpeg
    Our home aviary with 6 parakeets. My mom is checking on the birds at my house. Thanks Mom!

Just like our last trip in May, I'm still pretty darn exhausted. It's been super busy between trips. I'm excited to be kid-free this time and have some time with V. Our 19th anniversary was last week, so we're using this trip to belatedly celebrate.

We have a 4 night comped King Fountain View room at the Bellagio through MLife that includes $50RC and maybe some Free Play, but I can't remember. I do have to pay resort fees. I was a little skittish that I would be jinxed because I just used a 4 night comped stay at Mandalay Bay on our last trip and only did about $5,550 coin in, so a weekend comp at Bellagio seems a little excessive in the comp area.

Last two nights are at Aria and paid the going MLife rate of $104.40/night for a Deluxe King Room. All in with fees, taxes, and such is $325.17. Worth it to join @Chuck2009x's slot pull!

My goal is to really grind out my slot play at Bellagio and other MLife properties. I'm currently MLife Gold and have 73,201 Tier Credits, so won't take much to hit 75k TC's to stay Gold another year.

My bankroll this time is $2,685. This includes $200 for the High Limit Slot Pull with @TIMSPEED, @Spivderman, and others at Cosmo tomorrow night and another $200 is earmarked for @Chuck2009x's HL Slot Pull at the Venetian on July 5th. Basically $400 I won't touch except for those two meet ups.

The remaining dough is my gambling funds and any tips or small purchases that require cash. I will probably cycle through $1,500 in the slots per session if possible.

IMG_20180629_200828354.jpg
    The money shot.

I will use my tried and true Vegasworm Finger Clicker Method that many of you know I use. As always, it would be nice to break my 23 year hand pay dry spell. Since I'm going to grind more than risk, it probably won't happen this trip, but you never know. Since I'm risking $400 in the group pulls, I feel I can't take as many risks with my normal play. Does a hand pay in the group pull count as my first hand pay??? LOL.

IMG_20180629_201114497_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    Hot pink is my theme this trip (except for my awesome green and gold VMB band) My finger clicker, money bag, and journal to record my slot play are ready to go! I'm living on the edge this time...I bought caffeinated gum!!! Not quite ready for some of those gummies some of you VMBers are getting during your trips. LOL!

Since V and I don't have our girls this trip, I'm hoping it's a bit more on the naughty degenerate side.

Current Plans (In no particular order):
    • Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
    • Zumanity
    • High Limit Slot Pull (x2)
    • Peppermill Fireside Lounge
    • Giada's
    • Mob Museum Underground
    • The Laundry Room
    • Brunch @ Bardot Brasserie
    • Watch Some Fireworks
    • China Poblano
    • Javier's
    • Bavette's
    • Frankie's Tiki Room
    • Cabana at Bellagio Pool
    • Lots of Slot Play
    • Finally Meet Other VMBers!
    Our drive tomorrow is about 460 miles. Would like to leave between 4:30-5am and we gain an hour. We're driving our awesome and fancy mini van, Olive, but she won't be loaded down as much this time. Those 20+ bags on the bell cart from the last trip were so embarrassing!

Trying to wrap things up here in preparation for leaving the kids and dog. My alarm is set for 4am. For as little sleep as I've gotten lately, I'm so full of adrenaline right now, I hope I can grab 40 winks.

I hope you'll join me on my latest adventure. Like my other reports, there will be lots of pictures of food, slots, and other interesting things.

Goodnight VMB!
    Vegasworm

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 23
  2. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yay! I love your reports!

• Like Like x 1
  3. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't wait to follow along!

I may be back in Vegas Monday or Tuesday (or both!) - we'll see how the week starts off. :) Hopefully you get some rest before heading out!! Can't wait to read all about it!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another great TR from @Vegasworm yay!!! Sending you guys some wining vibes, hopefully win some $$$ get that first hand pay!!! Btw, we were at @Chuck2009x HL slot pull last year and darn it we gonna miss it (we b in Vegas third week of July!!) anyhow it’s great fun at slot pull also meeting w VMB members. Good luck!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want to hit the button in the group pull and happen to hit the hand pay on your push; sure you can claim it as your first!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess is the FP amount will be $100. The offer was probably calculated before your last trip to MB.

Good luck at the Cosmo slot pull tonight!

• Like Like x 1
  7. pleasemum

pleasemum High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happy belated Anniversary. Hope you get that elusive handpay.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Vegasworm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_20180630_040048460_LL.jpg

Good Morning VMB! Let's get this show on the road! Woo, hoo! :woohoo:

Vegasworm

• Like Like x 5
  9. Vegasworm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And I love that you follow them! :)

I saw that you might be coming back...hope you do!

Thanks @Drewm1972! I'm so excited our timing overlaps with so many others this time!

Considering my track record, it probably won't happen! LOL!

Thank you! Hoping for good luck from start to finish this trip. :D

Thanks for the well wishes!

Vegasworm

• Like Like x 1
  10. Vegasworm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_20180630_050503218_LL.jpg

A little help from this until we can stop for a bite for breakfast. We're out of here!

Vegasworm

• Like Like x 2
  11. birdman925

birdman925 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck. I enjoy your trip reports.

• Like Like x 1
  12. kleland

kleland Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward to the trip. I am interested in the laundry room. We tried to book that last year when we went but they won't do 6 people at once,they want you to rent the entire place and it wasn't worth the cost. So we tried to break it down into 3 and 3 or anything less than 4, but we couldn't get times anywhere near each other so we could all be together.

• Like Like x 1
  13. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See you later today (hopefully! Read my TR thread)

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  14. acccrow

acccrow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know not everyone is a fan, but "L" looks very much like she's trying out for Ka.

Great start to the TR!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Btw, um what’s with a rat in a cage? Lol..you guys have a rat as pet? How is that working out? I just can’t deal w it lol

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. acccrow

acccrow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to step on the toes of VW, but my niece has a rat in a cage. It seems fairly domesticated and some of the kids will play with it. Myself, I think the rat is biding its time until the chickens and ducklings relax.

• Like Like x 3
  18. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time and win lots! Love your reports, you seem to have the same fancy cocktail tendencies I do :licklips:. Looking forward to your Peppermill pics, I want to go there on my next trip but I think I will run out of time yet again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yay...... I'm am really looking forward to following your Vegas adventures.

Were your girls wanting to go?

• Like Like x 2
  20. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is waiting for D'Arcy to come out of retirement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.