1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Big Brother Season 20 non-spoiler thread

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by JWBlue, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome cast. Should be a good season.

Why do they always have the token older person? They never fit in and and never make it far. So annoying.

2. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Always find the initial episodes to be loud and annoying and this season was no different. I did surprisingly find the lifeguard dude to be funny and insightful in the DR. I hope he goes far just for entertainment’s sake.

Awful that 40 is considered old, but it’s true. He’s a grandpa compared to these young ones.

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m rollin’ with Angela, the fitness model this year. I always like to pick someone to root for in the first 30 minutes of the show.

4. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The cyber-security dude looks like he might go far.

Lots of eye candy, lots of showmance opportunities.

Who will deflower virgin boy?

Fitness girl will be a tough competitor. Is she this year's Christmas?

Who wants to bet Shaggy C has an ego fueled meltdown?

I don't like the ex-cop at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like a decent cast this season. Yes, I always feel bad for the single token "old" person. At least they could cast two or three 40 somethings.

I also like the cyber security guy...would think you must be pretty smart to have that job. Very interesting career. I like the welder girl also. LOL at her line regarding the nun in a cucumber patch. Actually, there were a handful of folks I liked immediately. The young college farm girl from Texas is sure a little cutie....I can see her having a showmance with someone. Shaggy can go anytime soon.

Seems like most of the house guests are very fit...other than rock star.

With everything being reruns now, BB is good for summer entertainment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My #2 pick is the girl from the San Diego football team (Kaycee?), but she looks like she's off to a rough start. I agree... I don't think Swaggy C is long for the game, despite his athletic prowess and I find the short dude interesting, but annoying. He oughtta be good at those comps like last night's where you need a low center of gravity.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  7. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Season 20? Wow. Some of the byproducts from season 1 are now almost eligible for the show. That’s a little known fact. Of useless trivia.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I just don't understand what a Life Coach is... but I would think someone would need life experiences to be a life coach... what kind of experiences can you really have at 24 years old...

I found it interesting that they really played up the showmance topic during the introductions, seemed more so than usual to me.

I already can't stand Rockstar, Saggy C, or the "Life Coach"

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

I agree. I'm also not really digging the short guy either. They can all go sometime soon and it might get more interesting (less annoying) quickly. Ah, first impressions!

10. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like Swaggy C or whatever his name is. He already made the show interesting. You can tell the older guy is on his way out by the way he did not sit on the couch. he self separated himself so that tells me and of course the houseguests that he does not feel he fits in.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel bad for Sam. Being segregated from the rest of the Houseguest is a HUGE disadvantage

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope the ex-cop goes. That man gives me the freaking creeps.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mudhen

Mudhen Always in Dutch

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had to Google this, as I've never heard of the show. Don't feel like I've missed anything by not watching it, but to each his own...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually think this season has started off well... better than most... the segregation the producers built-in to the start of the show has developed some instant points of conflict.

15. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bayleigh is a typical mean girl and annoying B----.

Whoever thought of the idea of turning a person into a robot should be fired! How stupid! It really hurts the person's game and Sam already seems too fragile and sensitive to be cut out for this. Then to put up a picture of a robot when she was nominated further devalued her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely agree with you about Bayleigh!

However, on the robot issue... hurting someone's game was exactly the intent of the robot and pinwheel "penalties" as a result of coming in last following that first competition. I'm not so sure she's not just playing the "sensitive victim" card at this point in an attempt to keep herself safe. I mean c'mon, she's a welder (tough job) and darn sure looked to have plenty of confidence coming into the game. If the nominations stay the same, the retired cop is going home anyways IMHO. She's not a threat (neither is he), she's pretty and everyone seems to like her (remember when she came back in as a "person" how everyone ran over and hugged her). I think she's got more game than she's letting on. You could be right and I could be wrong... it's so hard to tell this early.

17. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure it's a euphemism for "No Professional Job Prospects But Sounds Better Than Unemployed".
    I am astounded that it's still going strong, twenty years into the franchise. Then again, it's a lot lower risk / lower production cost than producing (or should I say rolling the dice) on another sitcom for that time slot.

• Like Like x 1
  18. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi every body! I am happy that Big Brother has returned again. I am retired and was super bored. But now the BB Show will keep me from being bored. I have some medical problems where I need to stay home a lot. I belong to other BB websites so I am going to be busy with them too. NO SPOILERS HERE!!

• Like Like x 2
  19. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting cast, seems extra effort was put into diverse personalities this year, in particular in the way out there area. (Rock Star, Life Coach and such). Of course there as always is plenty of eye candy. Plenty to like and not like in the cast. Virgin guy (Scottie) reminds me of Steve from season 17 in that seems to not mix in well with the groups and is not seen as a threat. He could be around for awhile.

Swaggy C is a character, good entertainment, annoying and I think he will depart sooner than later.

Last question for the Faysal fans. if you cannot eat pork, why when given 5 options do you pick the Hamazon app, comment that you will probably have to eat something and then be surprised when the prize is having to eat Ham?

Things to live by; Never hire a 24 year old life coach.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol. The "Life Coach" sees a pigeon and pronounces it to be the spirit of her dead father, and introduces everyone to him. This after she was particularly crude to Sam with her blunt advice.

Swaggy C is a college basketball player? I wonder if he ever goes to class, because he sure is dumb. He regrets his stalled attempt at getting nookie from flight attendant chick, but we all know he just won't leave it alone.

For some odd reason, I am fascinated by which meat BB will substitute for Faisal's Hamzilla punishment.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.