1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Game chip balance has disappeared

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bobbyDee, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobbyDee

bobbyDee Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was playing The Munster's game this afternoon when all of a sudden I got the "Something wrong under the hood..." message and had to reload the page. When I got back in I found my millions of game chips had disappeared and I only had 17 thousand chips. I couldn't even play the game with that small amount. Does anyone know how or why this happened? Can I get back my lost millions of game chips?

Thanks,
    BobbyDee

2. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There has been loads of glitches over the last 24 hours. They are probably doing updates.

If your chips dont return I would contact support.

3. regg0

regg0 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    RE the chips disappearing. Did you contact support? and have you had them reinstated? I lost quite few million, after the same warning notice. I contacted support 4 days ago and got the automated reply saying they had received it, but to date, nothing

4. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it missing in all the apps? If not, maybe you have just have to do facebook connect again. It's in the tools section. This has happened to me more than once.

5. regg0

regg0 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many Thanks for your input. I have only ever played via the main desktop computer and never via mobile apps. I have since heard back from support and followed all instructions given but still no joy. They have again contacted me and are now in touch with their developers and will let me know accordingly, so as they say.... watch this space !!

cheers. regg0

6. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well let us know what happen when you hear back from them. I would like to know the response or action they take in a situation such as this.

7. regg0

regg0 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have just heard back from Myvegas support, and they have agreed that there was a problem that night with my account, and have reimbursed in full.

Cheers

regg0

• Like Like x 1
  8. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So what have you gotten back ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.