1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

It was a quickie....

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Vegas Tonya, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

First I met up with CoasterKikky Saturday night and we went to dinner at Isla. The food was good, but the margaritas were just alright. I'll leave all the interesting stuff for CK to tell since this was really her vacation, I was just along for the ride.

Then last night I met up with CK, Sanonfresurfer, Silversmiff and his brother. We met at Carnaval Court and had a couple drinks. Here's the photo version that you can read in CK's report after she gets home.

First and foremost, we saw Booger....you know him! From revenge of the nerds.....He was trying to be the big movie star that he is, so I wasn't able to get a good shot, he had all this security with him. :evillaugh
    [​IMG]

Then of course, Larry and I:
    [​IMG]

Then the Miller Lite girls came around and Larry insisted they were cute so he had to have a pic with them....
    [​IMG]

And in case you are wondering what the hell in on Larry's head. The MLG's were giving out head wraps. They even had instructions on how to "do" the different variations of head wraps. Larry tried about 4, but his favorite was the Balclava (looks like he spent too much time overseas):
    [​IMG]

I'm not sure what the name of this "style" was:
    [​IMG]

Then we saw the Miller Lite Guy (Silversmiff, CK & Sanonfresurfer):
    [​IMG]

But saying "Nice Can" to him wasn't the same as saying it to a girl with nice boobs.

We then hit Stardust for a few and when I finally called it a night they were still there and Larry wasn't doing too bad at the craps table. BTW Larry, I didn't get my cut! :wink2:

It was fun and we had a great time. Love meeting up with friends when they are in town and sharing some drinks and good laughs.

2. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A drunk sailor thinking those girls are cute doesn't surprise me. Glad to see Larry remembered his shades :wink . Booger had security? Why?? Looks like fun Tonya - thanks for the pics.

3. IllMarty

IllMarty Orangutan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice from ICE.

VT,

Did you finally find some ICE and cool off without me? :wink2:Cool pics. Did booger belch? He beat Ogre in the Belch off ya know. :rolleyes: I thought that guy was bald these days (see the movie RAY)? Thanks to you and CK for the live update. We will make our own drunk calls in October. :evillaugh

4. Vegas Tonya

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Marty...never found ice. But we will find some in October.

5. pattiinontario

pattiinontario "PATTI-O-LANTERNS"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    looks like a blast
    thanks for posting the pics Tonya

6. hedo3cpl

hedo3cpl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great pic's! thansk for posting,look forward to the trip reports to get us thru the next three weeks till we go!
    Vegas come soon mon,
    Doug and Patty

7. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Enjoyed the photos, Tonya. Those were obviously taken the night you called. You guys are too funny :haha:

8. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow...those girls were a whole lot cuter when I was drunk. I must've had a really good time.:ssst:

I got off the plane 2 hours ago after 3 hours of sleep, so I'm going to go take a 6 hour nap and try to sort out fact from fiction for my trip report.

9. Vegas Tonya

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn beer goggles! :Þ

10. Silversmiff

Silversmiff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Folksesses....just got home a little while ago...what a long day. I sure enjoyed meeting a few of the folks from the board and I am really thinking October will be a go. I need to sleep hard for a few days now...go figure a vacation from your vacation might be a new theme for me.

11. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey, I came home sober and fairly well rested. WTF is up with that?? Despite that, the trip was better than I expected all around. Met friends, had fun, ate well (overall anyway), drank well enough to maintain a slow, steady buzz for most of the trip...

I took notes, which are disorganized at home. Trip Report to follow, with a few pictures, but this pic comes first. It says a lot, I think:
    [​IMG]

12. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a few pics to share, but not many of people. But Monday night I had the brilliant idea to capture Larry getting wasted on Jaegerbombs (this was after at least one of the Toxic Lemonades AND a Long Island Iced Tea or two).

Here's the "before" picture:
    [​IMG]

"During":
    [​IMG]

"After":
    [​IMG]

13. Bosco

Bosco VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey! Nice Royal! where did you hit it?

And Larry looks mighty content. I'm sure it was a good time! Can't wait for the full report.

14. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You drew three cards to a Royal, that is sweet.

15. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Main Street Station, at the bar. I had had a dream that I hit one at Fremont, so was on my way there but decided to stop off for a beer at MSS first. And hit it there (of course I had to try at Fremont later too... that didn't work out so well!). Close enough I guess... three blocks away, and a Boyd property to boot. So all 3 times I've gotten royals have been at Boyd properties - twice at Borgata in Atlantic City, and now at MSS.

16. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the biggest Jaeger-bombs I've done. I think I broke out into a sweat after that...and that was early in the night.

17. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, Larry's shaved skull went all drops of perspiration wet from that drink. It was pretty funny actually. And Larry also blushes on cue too. :Þ It was a shame the Miller Lite headgear didn't breathe well or that could have been used to sop up the sweat. I haven't decided if I'm going to tell the story about one thing Larry dressed up as with that headscarf thingy...

18. Silversmiff

Silversmiff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a pic of it....hehehehe...i was gonna post it but it is too large and wont let me till i get to work on monday!

edit: I can email it i dont have the pic editor on this compy

[​IMG]
    Larry's Man Boobs

19. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent pic John! But I had actually forgotten about that one. The one I was remembering included the possibility of calling Larry a "dickhead".

But yeah, the man boobs were good too! They were so perky! LOL

20. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow...it sounds like I had a really good time. I wish I was there.:drunk:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.