1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas A couple myvegas questions.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Mirageluvr, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just received an offer from the Luxor today for 4 comp nights in a remodeled tower premium room,
    $100 in resort credits, and some freeplay that I need to call VIP services to find out the amount. The offer can't be booked until 6/15. The offer will cover 8/15-8/19...Wednesday thru Sunday. If I book this offer can I also use a myvegas award for 8/19-21 to book two nights at the Mirage which are available on the myvegas calendar (can be booked 30 days in advance), or does using a MGM comp offer void the myvegas/Mirage add on dates? If so, I have comp rooms offers for these dates available at some CET resorts.

Also if I use a Luxor Tender Steakhouse myvegas $75 award can I charge the rest to our room, and use the resort fee to cover the difference? Thanks, Amigos.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. Lady Fortuna

Lady Fortuna Blessed with luck and ignorance...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the first question: Yes. Your Players Club offers and MyVegas are totally seperate and don't affect each other.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lady Fortuna

Lady Fortuna Blessed with luck and ignorance...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the second question, I'm not completely sure, as I never charged anything to my room, but I would assume yes. You are just charging the bill to your room, doesn't matter how much and how you got a discount on that bill. And once it's charged to your room, you should be able to use your resort fees to cover for it.

Please correct me, anyone, if I'm not correct?!

• Like Like x 1
  4. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a 72 hour rule on Mlife comps including myvegas comps. You need 72 hours gap. I'm not sure how this would work as your myvegas comps were allready booked previously so they may look to charge you at check in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was quick, and thank you so much, Lady Fortuna....Cheers!
    Thank you for the reply. CHEERS.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was always of the understanding that you could not use the two of them back to back.

"this reward may not be used in conjunction with any other mlife offer or public promotion excluding rate promotions"

Your fine using the Steak Voucher and charging back.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone for your feedback. The Mirage just added a comparable offer to the Luxor offer on my MLife page...looks like I'll be staying where I wanted to all along. I'll book a comped CET offer for Sunday and Monday.....Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.