1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Using 2 rewards on single card?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by KandyM, May 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KandyM

KandyM Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My family of 4 (two teens 16 and 17) will be having the buffet at MGM or Mirage. If my husband gets a free buffet reward and I get a free buffet reward, can one of us also use a BOGO buffet for the kids? Essentially, one of our cards would be using 2 rewards at once. Is that allowed? Thanks!!

2. Eddyhazkell

Eddyhazkell Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think you can do that, since the awards are meant to be only used for you. You and your husband could each buy a BOGO to save more Myvegas gold for something else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, one bogof per table per visit unles you split up? But thats no fun :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. KandyM

KandyM Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So do you think we could each use a free buffet at the same table? Or only one reward per table? I did read that at other venues (NFI for example) where people used multiple rewards at a single table. What do you think?

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That you will be fine with. We've had 8 people with free buffets AND the bottomless drink package before at Aria use them. Only trouble was, with 8 people, they included a mandatory tip since we were all sitting together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. KandyM

KandyM Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all of the info! I’m still wondering though, can we definitely not use 2 BOGOs? We would each still be purchasing a meal in cash and each only using one reward per card. That would be sooooo much “cheaper” in LP than just buying 2 free meals. Our out of pocket would be the same either way. Just want to be certain before I commit! I’m a total nerd :/

7. StephGrahamKC

StephGrahamKC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used multiple awards for buffets before. For example we had 3 people with free buffets at Aria and used them all on the same ticket.

8. WelshBlonde

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep individual buffet awards are fine but not bogofs.

9. KandyM

KandyM Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So do y’all know if the pay station is at the entrance for Cravings at the Mirage? Or if you pay your waiter? If I remember correctlu from previous trips, we paid at the entrance then just tipped the waiter at the table. It seems like it wouldn’t matter which kind of vouchers we used in this case or am I confused?

10. WelshBlonde

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You pay at the entrace of the buffet at the stand with the tills before entering. Im not sure why you say it wouldnt matter what vouchers you use? The servers scan them in and as far as I'm aware it wont let you scan 2 bogofs at the same table on the computer.

11. WelshBlonde

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mean to put it into perspective, try it if you want, if you think its worth a try maybe you will get lucky? And just have the cash for the difference in price if it doesnt work....

Or buy the 2x one individual free buffets to be sure.

All we can do is advise on our knowledge and past experiences :)

12. AndrewJ

AndrewJ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yikes. I knew MyVegas was too good to be true. they pulled all the rewards last time I was down there, and now I can't use 2 BOGO vouchers at the same table. Hmmm, it really doesn't suit me.

13. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've never been able to use 2 of the same reward. The system shouldn't even allow you to purchase 2 of the same MGM Resort rewards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.