1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Comp Room Reward- Using with an mLife Comp...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rje, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rje

rje High-Roller

I have tried in the past to piggyback a MyVegas comp reward with an mLife offer (my mLife offer was for 3 nights, and I was staying 4. Thought the MyVegas reward could cover the 4th night. Was told no...)

What about this situation:
    I am going in June, and need 2 rooms. One is comped, the other I am paying for (albeit at the "Gold" rate)
    There is a current MyVegas reward for 2 comp nights at the Mirage. Think I can use that to cover 2 nights of the second room? We're going for 4 nights...

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really depends on whose name the comped rooms rooms are in. Normally I would say that you would be OK, but since you do have a comped room, maybe not. The only way to Know for sure is to try it, and refund the myVegas comp if you're told that you can't use it.

3. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Theres a 72 hour 'cool down' period needed between an mlife comp and a myvegas comp in your name.

The only other way to do it would be to book a room in your name for your mlife comp and if you are sharing the room with someone, have them book a 2 night comp for myvegas. Then at check in, as if you can avoid switiching rooms.

One thing to note - if you are looking at the current myvegas calenders the yellow comp dates shown are potentially now all sold out, as these dates were released 6 months ago and they only have a limited number of myvegas rooms, and then they dont update the calender... so yeah, you might want to check that first before planning this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.