1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Worst trip ever, April 1-6, Edibles and Green Door

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by IWannaBeInVegas, May 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I had fully intended on doing a full report, a live report and sharing everything but this trip ended up being different. First off, my GF (now ex-gf) M and best friend A went with me on this trip instead of solo as normal, so that changed things up a bit and then this trip was just bad. I am not sure how much detail I will provide, just going to type until I think i said everything.

Budget wise, I took $1500 cash plus used my credit card/debit cards to cover food and such. M took $1000 and had $15000 disposable in the bank if she desired. A took $7000.

Sunday April 1 my girlfriend M and best friend A and I flew left our local airport on a non-stop flight to LAS with a 555am departure and 730am arrival. We arrived on time, bags came out rather quickly and we caught an Uber to the respective hotels, Luxor for A and NYNY for M and I. I was able to secure an upgraded room at check in at 815am via the $20 trick which M was shocked I even tried. We got a hight floor but no view really, could see the Roller Coaster, a bit of the pool and the freeway.

After checking in we went and picked up our tickets for Zumanity for the evening and then went and had breakfast at America. We met back up with A and did some gambling which for me was good, for the others not so.

By 11am M was tired and wanted to take a nap, first negative of the trip, I did not fly clear to Vegas for a trip I have had planned for just me since she and I had broken up in Oct to go sleep. I agreed and we took a 2 hour nap, did some walking, gambled and then went to the show. We were suppose to go to Green Door after the show but M was too tired and insisted on going to bed while A wanted to go to Cosmo and gamble. I was torn, I wanted this trip to be fun, wanted the 3 of us to enjoy ourselves and spend time together having fun but she insisted on sleeping. She did tell me to go with him if I wanted but I did not want to leave her alone for one, she had never been to Vegas and would not take much for her to 1. Get lost and 2. Maybe taken advantage of since she lacks common sense so off to bed I went by 1030pm. Mind you during this day we had quite a bit of drinking as well. Gambling wise I was up, A and M were down.

Wake up 4/2, she and I have America for breakfast at NYNY and then went and did some walking to MGM, Tropicana, Excal and Luxor. We ended up meeting A and took an Uber to Reef dispensary and got a pack a edibles (gummies) and then went to Fremont street. None of us had ever tried pot and A and I could not wait to see M get messed up by them, she is funny when sober and even more funny when not so. We went to Binions and this is where it gets funny. We dont want to exchange these with one another in public due to legal issues so A and I go into the mens room, as A is in a stall getting the pack open and such just as someone is walking in I make the comment that "I have never done anything like this, im really nervous and hope it does not hurt" just as I said that someone was walking in and they made a quick u-turn and walked out. A gave me my and M's gummy and that left 2 extras. They actually tasted pretty good, I was shocked. I ate mine, gave M hers and off we went to gamble and drink. We went and did some gambling and again I was up, they were down and then bam, all the sudden it hits me, it hits A but M is having no affects from this. We walk to Heart Attack grill and eat, I have a jello shot and quite frankly am messed up, I dont remember much but I know there was a lot of out of this world feeling. A is freaking out as well and M is taking care of us, keeping us from getting into trouble and such. I do remember going to the rest room and she went to the ladies room. I texted her I needed help, I was lost and could not find my way out and she came in and got me. Finally A decades he needs to go back to his room, he is to freaked out and needed to be someplace safe. This is where things kinda got bad. A and M were having a discussion about M getting a second gummy. They were discussing how she would pay and A made the comment "lets go back to my room and settle up" and my mind is not accepting what he just said, I take it as he is trying to get my girlfriend in bed and I about flip out. She has to talk me down because I was about to open a can of whoop ass on him. We catch an Uber back to NYNY and then had it continue onto Luxor with him, she insisted I take a nap, she wanted to nap. So we took a nap, mind you she had taken the second gummy as well, she never once felt anything from them. I think she is a closet smoker but having practically lived with her for 2 months, Before the nap, while I was messed up I kept asking her to marry me, we nearly did but I did not have a ring and she was scared due to some personal things in her life that I wont disclose here. I know better, LOL. I was mad because I did not want to go back to the room, I wanted to enjoy Fremont St and the light show, mind you this was 2-3pm.

We wake up around 6pm to a bunch of text from A, he had taken the second gummy and he said he was not feeling anything. She and I caught an uber back downtown, gambled at El Cortez and had Pizza Rock. A starts blowing up my phone, he is freaking out, the second one finally takes hold. Last messages from him that night was him saying he was scared and should not be alone, he never replied to any other calls or text, found out he was in bed sound asleep. After eating, and before seeing the light show, M said we should head to Green Door, she knew I was upset we did not go the previous day and so I was not going to argue, I said lets go, got a Uber there. The driver was trying to push us to Red Rooster but I had not really researched their facility and their website was vague so I stuck with the plans.

GREEN DOOR

First off, before going to Green Door, while discussing it M and I agreed that if we went, the only way we would share is if she and another girl got together, there would be no other guys involved, but she really was not too interested in that, we mainly were going just for the experience since we are both should I say sexually adventurous

So we arrive at Green Door, we pay our fee to get in and are informed that one other couple had paid but was at the neighboring bar so we were the only ones there (that makes M happy) and start walking around to get the lay of the place. They have a hot tub on the first floor along with some play areas and such, then they have a VIP area with a steam room, dungeon, doctors room, several play rooms private and open and lounge ares. The VIP area opens at 10pm.

I am not going to go into our play details, that would be beyond the scope of what anyone needs to know but lets just say her favorite parts were the hot tub and doctors exam table. She was not too keen on being tied up in the dungeon. She really hated it when we were in a semi private room and a single guy comes over and ask of he can watch. Mind you we are butt naked and I agree over her objections, he got his thrills while watching us make out, we did not do anything more with him there as she was not into it so I kindly asked him to leave us alone and he did. Finally when she seen another couple walking through the club, she felt it was getting too busy and asked that we leave. I really wanted to stay and play more but she did not and I did not force the issue, but was not happy paying $80 for us to be there for two hours.

We get back to NYNY, gamble and this night we are actually out until 230am when she wants to to go bed finally. This is the latest we stayed up the whole trip. We played a bit of everything and I went to bed up $100 while she was down $100.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well this is getting interesting.... thanks for sharing the adventure with us!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You guys sure have covered a lot of ground so far. I think it would be so fun to get a big case of the munchies and then hit Pizza Rock, I would need to be rolled back to my room :D

Sorry your buddy had a negative reaction to the edibles, it is usually pretty benign but it is not for everyone. Going to bed is the best thing he could have done. Mrs. Rusty is one of the people that has a negative reaction, she is just miserable with any THC.

Looking forward to the next installment :peace:

4. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tuesday
    I do not remember much about what we did today. I remember we had Wicked Spoon for brunch I know we talked down to as far as Flamingo, did some gambling and then M wanted to take a Uber back. A was not with us much today. He and I were still having words about him "trying to get M into bed" when he said that was not the case but thats how I took it.
    As usually M wanted to do quite a bit of sleeping today, which when she did either I had to sleep or I had to stick to the hotel and gamble, and everything I gambled without her, I lost.
    I went to the Mlife desk to see about getting some resort fees taken care of and they refused, said I did not gamble enough, had me listed at $12/hand for five hours total on the trip. I knew better than that, i had been betting green most of the time, sometimes in the neighborhood of $100 a hand or more since I was up. We then went and watched the Fountains and Volcano and then took an Uber to the Stratosphere where we were meeting A to do the rides. Lets talk about that for a second. I never in my mind ever wanted to do these rides. While in the Uber driving to Fremont St on Monday A makes the comment he wants to do the rides and M says she would do them. At this point I dont want to feel like a chump, let another guy ride the rides with my girlfriend and so I hesitantly agreed to ride too. I did get a few drinks before A got there and was nearly drunk when we decided to ride them. We did all three and I must say it was a rush, no regrets and would do it again, and I am scared of heights. Uber back to NYNY and in bed before 12am.

Wed
    We had woke up around 7am, ate breakfast, checked out of NYNY, got a rental car (Mustang Convertible) from Excalibur, went to Aria and checked in then and drove to the Valley of Fire. This day A was flying to LA to see the dodgers home opener. During the drove to VOF M slept most of the drive which I did not mind, figured that would keep her awake for the park and evening. Boy was I wrong. While doing the tour in the park, she kept falling asleep. I am fuming mad because I did not drive clear out there for her to see it all for her to sleep. This trip to VOF was for her, she paid for the car (mind you we could have gotten a V8 GT she insisted on the V6 for better MPG). We then drive over to Hoover Damn, she does stay awake most of that drive and then we drive back into Vegas, stop at Peppermill to eat and then we we go back to Excalibur and return the car. We gamble some then do some walking before going to bed by 1045om I am now down for the trip. We had Aria Buffet as well, M loved it, I did not find much I liked, since it was mostly asian food and fish, M is asian and felt at home.

Thurs

A flew home today but before he left we went and did some gambling as a group and did okay to start, I dont remember much about today. I know M bought the Aria all day buffet pass for us and we ate it twice. We went to the pool at aria and did some walking. We walked the strip at night. Gambled at Flamingo and I actually won at Paigow while getting drunk. This was our last night and I wanted us to live it up, but M and other plans, she wanted to go to bed super early tonight so we could get up early the next day. While walking back to Aria we argue the whole way, I am telling her she ruined the trip and so forth, I drunk and not being so nice which I regret now but then it was how I felt. I did not want to waste the trip in bed. I am again down gambling, have about $900 left.

Fri

Wake up and call and get a late check out. We do a bit of walking. This gaming trip I remember very well. M and I went to Monte Carlo where we were playing single deck black jack. I get way up playing, me and her plus two guys from NY. We are just killing the table and I am up to $2000. I am betting $300 a hand when I get 8/8 so I split and get a 10 for 18, next hand I get an 8, split and get another 10 for 18 and then I get a 3 and double down my 11 and get 19 and then get a 2, double down and get a 20, I have $1800 on the table and dealer draws a 21. Count was in my favor but it just did not work. I lost $200 more and we walked away, I had only $100 left and M had done some winning at High Card Flush and had $200 left. I told her to not let me spend my $100, we walked some, ate and then we went back to Aria to check out. There I told her to give me my $100 and she did so with great hesitation. I took it to the $25 freebet black jack table and turned it into $500. We went and got our stuff from our room and I took another hundred and turned it into $400, gave M $200 to help cover some of her losses and we went off to LAS and flew out at 6pm, well, ended up being 730pm. M slept at the airport and the whole flight back.

Conclusion

This trip was bad. Not because of the gambling but because M wanted to do nothing but sleep. She is the type of person who can close her eyes and be out in a matter of a minute or two, but she promised she would make it a point to stay awake on the trip. We fought a ton over sleep, it was suppose to be fun but I was more frustrated and such than anything. This trip also put a strain on me and A's friendship. Originally the trip was suppose to be just me but I talked him into joining me. Well, just about 2 months before the trip M and I got back together (for those that read my life post back in Oct/Nov, she is the same girl everyone said to stay away from, who I about ended my life over, nowhere near that point this time around) and I offered her to come, A was going to skip out and not come all together but he came. He really kept away from us quite a bit even thought we wanted to include him. Between that and what happened when I thought he was trying to get her into bed (I still think it was what he was doing although they both say otherwise) it really put a strain on us. M did not want to walk much but wanted to take Uber/Lyft everywhere. Some of the times I stressed to her we could walk before the Uber arrived but she just did not want to walk which is weird because she loves to walk. She just was being lazy, said that she did not want to feel like she needed a vacation when she got home from one.

Although this was the worse trip ever, it was nice having M there with me as well. I enjoyed having someone to talk to, share in my winnings and such, it was nice not having the hookers come on to me, nice having someone to sleep next to when I wanted to sleep. We are no longer together because I got tired of all of the fighting and such she and I did, not just in Vegas but nearly daily. It was toxic, but I did love having her there even if this report does not reflect that. M never had gambled in her life and only had drank once before in her life, but she drank daily in Vegas. It did show how weak the drinks were because she did not feel much from them, but when we got home I got her a drink and she was nearly drunk off one.

A and I may do another guys trip again, we have talked about it but not sure if/when. I need to get some money saved and such, I dont have a huge amount of money like those two so it takes me longer.

Sorry this report is nowhere near what I have written in the past, this is not very informative or even reading worthy but I wanted to put something together. Sorry it took so long.

5. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you have your bad trip out of the way...........the next ones will be winners ! :beer:

• Like Like x 2
  6. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, I should add for Monday when we were high, I asked M to marry me, we nearly went to the chapel to get married. The only thing that stopped her was 1. I did not have a ring and 2. She was scared, LOL.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish I could have written it live or provided more details, but this is all I can really remember. Had a bit to many drinks while there, first trip I ever drank in Vegas.

It was fun and I would like to do it again. My buddy had the worse reaction, it only stuck to me for a few hours, him the whole day. He kept asking M and I to get him more before he passed out, we refused.

I dont know. i may go alone, who knows M and I may end up back together, A and I may go, I just dont know. M and I just broke up on Monday and she is already back with the guy she left me for in Oct. Its just a matter of a few months before those two break up and she runs back to me, but I dont know if I will be here for her.

8. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_1173.JPG IMG_1164.JPG IMG_1156.JPG IMG_1148.JPG [​IMG] IMG_1122.JPG IMG_1119.JPG IMG_1115.JPG IMG_1110.JPG IMG_1101.JPG IMG_1096.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  9. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_1095.JPG IMG_1079.JPG Snapseed.jpg IMG_1029.JPG IMG_1020.JPG IMG_0999.JPG IMG_0974.JPG IMG_0971.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  10. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0963.JPG IMG_0957.JPG IMG_0947.JPG IMG_0939.JPG IMG_0937.JPG IMG_0936.JPG IMG_0934.JPG IMG_0912.JPG IMG_0909.JPG IMG_0897.JPG IMG_0894.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  11. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0860.JPG IMG_0809.JPG IMG_0791.JPG IMG_0783.JPG IMG_0773.JPG IMG_1139.JPG IMG_1137.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  12. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fabulous photos. Dude, you have to quit tripping over the same crack in the sidewalk. M is toxic for you but clearly you still don't see that because you are still talking about the possibility of getting back together...it's sad.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 2
  13. alanleroy

alanleroy Click my avatar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry your buddy freaked out and sorry all your Ex Ex Ex Future GF wants to do is sleep.

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. luridludicloco

luridludicloco High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, fabulous photos, and such an events full trip. You went many places, gambled in many casinos, drove here and there, uber here and there. If this is your worst trip ever, your other 19 trips to Las Vegas must have been fantastic. I guess a lot had to do with strong contradictory emotions that might have felt frustrating, you almost marry, then you broke up again. I remember all those feelings from long ago. Reading much of your trip I felt sometimes like Maurice Chevalier in Gigi. Anyway, thanks for the report and photos, and best wishes.

• Like Like x 3
  15. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice photos.

16. rscpa

rscpa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice photos

17. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to hear that your trip didn't live up to your expectations for this one, IWannaBe!
    Great photos, though! :thumbsup:
    Thanks for taking the time to share your trip via the TR!

RICHARD

18. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the photos!!!! Your girl sleeps too much for me... :snore:

19. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don’t know much about your history with this gal but... you’ve broken up (apparently again) in the month since the trip?

20. Vegas Erica

Vegas Erica VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the pictures! Sorry this was your worst trip ever... I also wanted to add, kindly, it seems like your ex is taking advantage of you as her always there option. No one deserves to be that person

• Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.