1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What’s going on the last week of September?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by dmc25, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmc25

dmc25 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to head back out, and room rates are through the roof! I checked the convention calendar, along with TMobile Arena, didn’t find anything significant. Is there maybe a rumored fight that hasn’t officially been announced?

2. Jackpot Johnny

Jackpot Johnny Wynn Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Life Is Beautiful music festival is Sept 21-23 I think, but that’s mostly downtown and a week earlier. A couple of 20,000 attendee conventions, but I couldn’t find a reason either. Wynn standard rooms go up some that week but the Tower Suites don’t. Someone here will know.

3. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Weekend of 15th is NASCAR*, weekend of 22nd is both Life is Beautiful and IHeartRadio, weekend of 29th is a bit high but still lower than either of those-- I think those might just be ordinary weekend rates. Unless you're looking at a different property where the 29th is substantially higher than the other dates?

*which I am not fucking happy about, since it falls on a milestone birthday for me and (due in part to other commitments) I probably won't be able to afford a trip. :cuss:Sorry, had to vent about that one.

EDC
  4. dmc25

dmc25 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking at the 27th through October 1st, and Paris (for me, at least) was in the $250 per night range!

5. snoopydogj

snoopydogj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went last year during that weekend with I heart radio & some of the guys had no Las Vegas play & there rooms were over $250 a night at the Paris.:eek:

This year we’re going the 2nd week.

6. TrewBrew

TrewBrew I may be right, I may be Crazy.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was the weekend of Route 91 music festival. And the anniversary. Wouldn’t think they would hack up rates for that but you never know.

7. dmc25

dmc25 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    “I Heart” is the week before this year, I think, so that’s not it. I can usually get comped, or at least really discounted, rooms at Paris (or other similar properties).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.