1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hells Kitchen review. One and done. Oh, don't order the water.

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by LV_Bound, Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. landsburger

landsburger High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

^ this. Any water that comes to the table in a branded bottle is going to cost you. Especially if they say "flat or sparkling."

It was a misunderstanding + your inexperience + them not minding that you didn't notice that was the issues I'm guessing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL, which fast food joint was it where the order taker would announce "Courtesy Cup" to the person jerking the drinks? :)

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  3. AZ Night Owl

AZ Night Owl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there on my last trip and we had no issue getting glasses of water from the bar (we were also drinking cocktails though). My wife and I both enjoyed our meals, appetizers, and cocktails. The price wasn't horrible for Vegas IMHO, we had lunches elsewhere that ran a little more. I just expect jacked up prices at Vegas restaurants so Hells kitchen didn't seem that overpriced to me at all. YMMV.

4. jbpiv01

jbpiv01 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate at Hell's Kitchen the other night and had a wonderful time. I was a little hesitant when the waiter asked if I wanted water, he offered the "house" water which I received poured out of a carafe. (no charge)
    Arrived for a 5:45 dinner reservation, seated immediately. I ordered the Lobster Risotto which was great, buttery, tasty... For the main course I ordered the Braised Rack of Lamg cooked medium rare. Came out perfect with grilled carotts and spinach. Ordered the Pureed Potatoes on the side. mmmm Had to order the Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert, which came with a scoop of homemade cookie dough ice cream on top. Highly recommended.
    Price wise was lower than expected for such a high profile place on the strip. Would definitely go back!

• Like Like x 2
  5. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the ice cream is actually "speculoos butter cookie", we asked, lol...ate there the 30th and was fantastic, had a few other friends and they all agreed

6. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh my gosh @Chuck2009x....are you still obsessing on that guy?

I knew he got under your skin...but now it's bordering on a clown phobia, cracks me up! (PS I am NOT a fan of clowns)

OP, thanks for the post, good feedback! I will be very clear on asking for tap. (I usually am, but this is a good reminder.)

Considering the other crud I put in my body in Vegas (lots of wine, lots of butter, decadent foods, mixed drinks), I don't think a glass of tap water is going to do me in. Plus...I'm probably drinking the tap water anyways if I have ice in any drink! :beer:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.