1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sterling Brunch Questions

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by TRN, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see it's Sundays starting at 930am but doesn't say when it closes. Is it open all day, and if so, how late? I get in on Sundays for all 3 of my trips in this year and wondering if I may be able to get in for any of them, sounds like a good way to kick off a trip.

Also does anyone know if this is included in the $100 Diamond TR Celebration list by chance?

2. iamsomedude

iamsomedude High-Roller

A place that is not Las Vegas, but I wish it was.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yelp says 2:30 PM, and it's a claimed page, so I would probably go with that.

Not sure about the $100 thing, but isn't it for dinner?

3. Eric1285

Eric1285 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to use the $100 celebration dinner at Sterling Brunch in December. Not sure when they close though. You'll definitely want reservations.

4. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody else have trouble getting into OPEN TABLE for the SB. I must have tried 10 times over the weeks for a May reservation and all that came up was "There are no times...." Finally last week I got a 1:15 mention and I took it....but I had 5 minutes to complete the reservation as the clock ticked down!!!!

5. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

I believe they stop bringing out food in the 2 oclock hour. I have stayed and watched some football games at bar in the past and think I left in the 2-3 pm range.

Opentable reservations are impossible there. Call the restaurant directly. Getting them is a bit tough as you will keep getting routed to CET reservations center. Their system uses the same opentable reservations.

6. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would my Diamond status get me any leverage on reservations here or is it that big of a deal that it wouldn't matter?

7. Eric1285

Eric1285 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I made my reservation I found that availability on OpenTable was no different than calling in, at least for the dates I was checking (3-4 months out at the time). Reservations get taken up fast. I remember it was very difficult finding anything less than 2 months out.

8. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used my diamond dinner for it last fall. Personally, I was very disappointed and won't return. If you are going for the lobster, they were not particularly good and I couldn't even bother finishing the one I got. (I am from New England though, so my lobster standards are high.) We were a party of 4 and none of us felt we would return. I know I am in the minority on this, though, as many people love it.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  9. TamOShanter

TamOShanter Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A must-do every trip.

usually book a table at about 11.30 and end up leaving at about 3.30 haha

ask for Tony

It's time for a Royal Flush
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked a reservation for myself for June and I did ask/ confirm that yes, diamond celebration certificate is useable :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Diamond status, probably not if OpenTable isn't showing any reservations available.

I didn't find anything available on the date that I wanted and I sent an email to my host to see if there's anything she could do.

UPDATE:
    My host couldn't get me in. Sunday 6/24 is completely sold out for late morning. I guess I'm just a "little" 7*. Oh well, I save $200 and can go eat at Magnolia's at QQQQ that morning . . . . :feedme:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    open table sucks for the SB reservations, it always shows sold out for months even when its not...we have never had an issue as Diamond or 7* just walking up and getting in...the ladies went easter sunday, diamond members and no reservation. walked right in no problem

btw the price has increased again, it is $105+tax, if you use the Diamond celebration dinner they just take the $100 and call it even.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yall

Yall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My only complaint about the Sterling Brunch is that it's no longer on Saturdays. We always leave 1st thing Sunday morning. :(

14. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    completely sold easter weekend, Sunday morning, the ladies got up and ready, we walked them down and they walked in no problem, no reservation

15. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a Seven Stars and I walked in last May at opening time without a reservation and said I would take we would take seats at the bar. They told us to wait in the waiting area and two of us were seated at a table like we had a reservation.

16. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

I have a trip scheduled the first weekend of June. Both the general reservations line and opentable said sold out. This past sunday I called the restaurant directly when they were open and got a reservation for 4 no problem at all. I didn't mention diamond status or anything.

17. Speaker

Speaker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah it seems to be pretty packed on opentable... I booked last week for my stay in mid June and there was only one available timeslot free.

18. Trillak

Trillak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have reservations there this Sunday morning *homersimpsondrool.gif*

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.