1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Golden Knights Experience?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by dino_martini, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just bumping this one as we are thinking the same thing for February

2. pslendzyk

pslendzyk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be there on Sunday and let you know my thoughts about the all-inclusive

3. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thought I would report back had 2nd row aisle seats section 223. I wouldn't recommend them our view of the Knights shoot twice end was blocked by the safety railing. Here is pic so you have an idea when sitting I had to lean out into the aisle and bend down to see the net. Still had a fantastic time but wish we had different seats.

P1050722.JPG

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  4. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking at prices for my stay later this month. I looked at the website and thought maybe not. But after taking advice I saw on here and looking at Stub Hub. I will probably go to a game.

5. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    please do. i just bought those tickets for a march game

6. pslendzyk

pslendzyk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want a section of the railing, you need to be at the game at least 1 hour before. We arrived 30 minutes prior to the game and there were no spots on the railing, so no place to put your drinks or food. We did find a spot in front of the steps so my view was unobstructed. As for the all-inclusive part, I was disappointed in the food. Hot dogs, nachos, chili, and cookies. The drinks included beer and wine. Not sure about spirits, as I asked for a bloody mary and was told that they don't do bloody Mary's. Maybe if I had asked for a vodka and coke, they may have done that. Would I purchase the tickets again, probably.

Attached Files:

7. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you. we were planning on going an hr early anyways so hopefully we will get a spot. thank you so much...

• Like Like x 1
  8. slewis1972

slewis1972 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apologies, never been to a game before and in vegas in march and there is one game listed during my visit. I can get a single seat ( wife is working partly during my stay) on stubhub for about $100 but is there a cheaper way?
    Any available direct on the day?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

Check out Hyde's Standing Room Only tickets https://www.sbe.com/eventcalendar usually the cheapest ticket in the house when available. My husband got in $49 taxes included against the Ducks on Chance's bobblehead night.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    - you have to stay in Hyde Lounge for the game, correct? These aren't cheap seats at T-Mobile Arena itself?
    Still an awesome option.

11. LvBlitzforce

LvBlitzforce VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    People in general have a distrust for Craigs list (deservedly so) but if you have common sense and are smart about it you can find some pretty good deals. Ive only been to 2 games this year but both times paid significantly less than if i were to just purchase the tickets from some online vendor. My only advice is to speak with the person on the phone and ALWAYS meet with them to transfer the tickets over, if they wont meet its a scam. Im actually getting tickets for the 28th. vs Arizona from the same people i got my tickets from last time of CL.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

The Hyde lounge is in T Mobile on the utmost level it provides a bird eye view of the game. The ticket is for standing room only in Hyde, but it gets you in the door. Where you roam once inside is up to you. Photo is taken from Hyde (not SRO, however).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.