1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas 2 night comps - very limited????

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by LV_Bound, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checking the availability of the MyVegas 2 night comps and from what I can see they are very limited.
    Many months are 0-1 days available.
    For the months that have multiples available many are not concurrent days but sporadic.

Actually, after checking other places like Luxor or NYNY they seems to have a few more options, but places like Aria have about 6 days available in the next 5 months.

Is this what you are seeing? Am I looking in the right area?

Also, could you provide the steps to do the actual booking? Thanks.

2. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is what I get for MyVegas Two Night Options (exception for Aria because they do not have a Two-Night Option as far as MyVegas shows).
    Some free night offers are not shown on these calendars so I redeemed the nights and took screen shots of the dates available (these are subject to change).
    Remember, these nights can sell out.

Steps to book a MyVegas room:
    1. Choose your reward from the MyVegas Rewards section (these may be different depending on your MyVegas level).
    2. Enter your First/Last name and E-mail address. (This address will be linked to your MyVegas account and does not have to be the same as your Mlife email)
    3. Go to your email and click on "Click to Redeem" which will take you to the Mlife website.
    4. Login to the Mlife website.
    5. Select available complimentary dates (dates that are not complimentary will show their nightly price).
    6. You can select two complimentary nights and extra nights for your trip if desired.
    7. Once you select your dates follow through to choose the type of room you want (typically a deluxe room - either a king or two queens).
    8. Complete the booking process like any other trip.
    Tips:
    • YES, when you check-in you can do the $20 sandwich for a potential "free" upgrade.
    • YES, when you check-in you can pay to upgrade your room. (I've upgraded a deluxe room at the Mirage to a One-Bedroom Penthouse for cheap because you're upgrading from a deluxe priced room to a one-bedroom where the different in price is smaller.
    • YES, if certain dates are sold out online, you can call and nicely ask if they can book the room for you. They usually waive the "book by phone charge."
    • YES, you can have two people book free rooms and have the same room throughout the trip. You just need to let them know when you check in.

Available Dates:

Aria One Night Stay for 200k LP: http://www2.mgmresorts.com/myVEGASdates/pdfs/Aria/Aria%20-%20MYVEG2.pdf

MGM Grand Two Night Stay for 95k LP: https://www2.mgmresorts.com/myVEGASdates/pdfs/MGMGrand/MGM Grand - MYVEGCN2.pdf
    MGM_2NtComp_June2018.jpg

NYNY Two Night Stay for 64K LP: https://www2.mgmresorts.com/myVEGASdates/pdfs/NYNY/NYNY - MYVEGCN2.pdf
    NYNY_2NtComp_June2018.jpg

Mirage 105K LP Two Night Stay: https://www2.mgmresorts.com/myVEGASdates/pdfs/Mirage/Mirage - MYVEGCN2.pdf
    Mirage_2NtComp_June2018.jpg

Mandalay Bay 135K LP Two Night Stay: http://www2.mgmresorts.com/myVEGASdates/pdfs/MandalayBay/Mandalay Bay - MYVEGCN2.pdf
    MandalayBay_2NtComp_June2018.jpg

Luxor 54,400 LP Two Night Stay:
    Luxor_2NtComp_June2018.jpg

Monte Carlo 60k LP Two Night Stay:
    MonteCarlo_2NtComp_June2018.jpg

Excalibur 30K LP Two Night Stay:
    excalibur two free nights.png

Vdara 150k Two Night Stay:
    vdara two free nights.png

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to generate such a thorough reply.
    I have passed along the URL to my wife who handles all this and she was greatly appreciative of the info as well.

4. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're welcome! I have a text document with this kind of info because I've used MyVegas a couple times haha. Finally got to put it to use.
    It's fun to experiment with these deals ;D

• Like Like x 2
  5. Vegasbaby19

Vegasbaby19 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a 2 night Aria comp if you spend the $50+?

6. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just crossed $50 yesterday (getting access to 4th reward, and MGM Grand/Mirage two-night comps). I can confirm that I do not see an Aria two-night. But I do know for a fact that it exists at 198k LP. The folklore seems to say that you need to spend $100+ to see this reward.

Jul 17 to ??? - Amtrak from Chicago to AZ... Laughlin, Vegas & More!
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was my experience. After spending about $100 I was able to see the Aria two-night award.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, I never knew that! I've never paid for MyVegas. I stumbled upon it when I turned 21 and that's how I took my first trips. It was awesome at the time. Everything was super cheap (LP-wise).

9. CALELLA

CALELLA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Laugh, I also really appreciate this well constructed post and am now looking forward to the next batch of free rooms from July to November 2018, so I can start planning my next trip. Thanks for all the info.

10. lisaloveslv

lisaloveslv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was really helpful, thank you!

11. Vegasbaby19

Vegasbaby19 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. :beer:

12. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I am still trying to figure out the 2-night rewards.

Does this seem to be correct?

You can unlock 2-night rewards for Luxor, Monte Carlo, etc. with any amount of purchase?

Then you can unlock 2-night rewards for Mirage and MGM once you purchase $50 in chips?

13. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep in mind just because the calendars above show the dates as available it is just a guide. There are only so many myvegas rooms assigned for each day and they could be sold out by the time you actually book. Only way to know 100% is to buy the reward and follow the link in your email to see the current MLIFE calendar availability. If it is not available you can refund the reward.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds about right, yes.

Jul 17 to ??? - Amtrak from Chicago to AZ... Laughlin, Vegas & More!
  15. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can see the the 2 night Aria award, I have 4 rewards available to me and I spent. $60 on the game close to 4 years ago. One of my friends who also has 4 rewards does not have that award available to her. I have been playing MyVegas since it started so that may be why I have it and she doesn’t.

16. todd7764

todd7764 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not true. I have spent about $20 over 2 years and I cannot see 2 night rewards.

17. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in the same boat as your friend. I've played over 5 years, spent about $60 to 70, and can't see the 2 night Aria reward.

18. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I added it up the other day, apparently I’ve spent around $120 over the course three+ years, and I do not see the aria two night stay. I have had the 4th reward for prob two years though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.