1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Beatles LOVE - Where to sit?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by spicole, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am chaperoning my mother and her two sisters on a trip to Las Vegas in May. I am lining up tickets to at least one show and I am considering tickets for LOVE.

I am not familiar with the theater. What sections/seats are the best? Are there any sections to avoid? Are the 7/8/9 and 0/1/2 sections better than the 3/5 & 4/6 sections on the "ends"? Are the 100 level seats too close?

Thanks for your help!

2. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We sat in section 107, Row D which was 4 rows from the stage and right alongside one of the aisles where the performers come and go. We loved LOVE, but I think sitting up a little higher would provide for a better perspective. I bought same day tickets from Tickets on Demand.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Sallymander

Sallymander Freedom 55

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't recall the row or seat I was in but I was in the top row on the aisle and considered it the best seat in the house. Unlike most shows you definitely do NOT want to sit close to the stage. There is so much happening at the same time on stage and in the air that if you sit too close you would miss a lot of the show. It's a small venue. Loved LOVE! Enjoy!

4. weas

weas Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Vegas Deals

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lower part of section 209 is great. Have seen the show twice and loved that seating area. Go to the forum on shows and see the one entitled 13 show seating areas.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    (been 10+ times sitting all over with many newbies)

First timers... do not sit down front, you will miss too much.

All seats are good. Those in the higher tier are less good, but still great.

Pick the middle price range and you will be fine. There is really not a bad section.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always take the last row of the 200 sections in the middle sections (200, 201, 202, 207, 208, 209)... Row R or S. They fall into one of the cheapest price tiers compared to seats in the few rows in front of it. View of everything. Way to do it in my opinion

7. rscpa

rscpa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a bad seat in the arena. Agree definitely sitting higher is better

8. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've been 8 times - most seats are good. LOVE is our favorite!

Favorite seats are lower rows in sections 205, 203, 200, 206 - row K or L or any seats in 2xx section. Aisle seats are our favorite.
    Sections 103, 105, and all 1xx sections are nice, except you are really low and close to the stage and believe it or not can miss some things, plus have to crane neck for some aerial acts.
    Balcony (3xx) and upper Balcony is least favorite as some special effects can't be fully appreciated. If you choose the balcony, lower rows are best.

9. vegascurley

vegascurley Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have also seen Love about 8 times. We have sat in the last row down to the 3rd row. I would recommend the upper levels for the first time. There is soo much going on you will have a better overall view of the show...which we feel is the best cirque show in vegas. There really isn't a bad seat in the place but you do get a different perspective of the show sitting at different levels. Enjoy The Show!!

10. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We sat in the lowest two seats just so that we wouldn’t have to deal with seat neighbors, but closest to the stage doesn’t equal best seats. The theater is so small that I would go high and away to take it all in.

Bros are back!
  11. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were about halfway up and thought it was a good spot. Agree with others about not wanting to be too low.

12. brianbb98

brianbb98 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been twice. I think top level front row is the best. You're not blocked by anyone and you have a view of the whole show. I think down below would be an interesting experience but you'd have to turn your head around so much trying to not miss anything. Up above you get to just sit back and take it all in.

13. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went twice and was in 209 both times. They've made modifications to the show since I've been, so I don't know if they still do this effect, but there is a segment where they pull a tarp over the entire lower portion of the theater. The first time I went, I was far enough back so that I was in the first row that wasn't covered. Row O I think. So the 2nd time, I made sure I was in Row O or higher.

If they're still doing that bit, I don't think you can see it at all if you're under the tarp. And I'd agree overall it's better not to be up front unless that's your thing.

14. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to everyone for the replies! This is very helpful.

Thanks again!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. pd54

pd54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do tickets to Cirque LOVE sell out for mid-week shows? We're not going until August. Just thought we should book them now via Mlife site so they're sorted

16. amanty

amanty Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought my tix for Friday @7pm about 2 hours ago if that means anything. We used a myvegas “buy 2 get 50% off. ”

In the 200 sections, row O was $177 for the 2 of us. They add $14 fee for each seat no matter where you sit.

17. pd54

pd54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks @amanty
    When I was looking tickets I thought it said the fee was included. I must double check.

EDIT: Yup, there are fees!

Btw, does any one know if purchasing tickets for love through Mlife gets you points?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  18. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went once and was under the tarp, this wasn't planned. I liked it, I felt like I was part of the show for a little while.

By the way, when I went I thought it would be Beatlemania, or something like that. I really liked it, and as a guy who had worked in the recording business, I got a kick out of the audio.

19. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am planning on going to the show this summer and also am looking for thoughts on the best seats in the house. It seems anywhere in level 200 is the consensus, however, what do you think would be the best Section to sit in? From my research Section 200 and 209 are the best... would anyone have any experience sitting in these Sections?
    I had gone to the show a few years back, unfortunately I can't recall what section or row I was in, but I do remember being under the sheet at that point in the show.

20. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've sat in both section 200 and 209 in the last row. Section 200 is better because its closer to the exit/lobby. Section 209 is the farthest you can get from the exit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.