1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Linq cabana rental

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by chefshaun, Nov 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i tried a search but couldn’t find anything. Anyone have experience with a cabana or daybed rental at the Linq? Was wondering what you get, if there is a F&B minimum, and what the cost is. I know it varies by time of year and week but just looking for estimates and experiences. We plan to be there April 1-4 so it would be a Monday or Tuesday. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  2. Hey_Porter

Hey_Porter Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't speak for Linq, but cabanas at the Harrah's pool (which is better, but only slightly) in July were $100 for the reservation, plus an F&B min of something like $150. Certainly worth it in July for the shade alone; not sure about April.

3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the help. I did see that most from 2015 but wasn’t sure how it changed since most seem to have a F&B minimum. I tried emailing them through the reservation inquiry but received no response. Figured I would call a little closer to the trip since they may not even know that far out in advance. Thanks.

5. ThePicksHub

ThePicksHub Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I inquired about getting a daybed or cabana in May. I think it was $200.00 for a day bed and $450.00-$500.00 for a cabana.

I forget if that was a weekday or weekend, but it's cheaper on weekdays and depends on supply and demand. In any event, I found it cheap compared to other pools.

6. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, hope that’s a weekend price because $500 is a little out of our price range. Any chance you know what, if anything, that price included ThePicksHub?

7. Dags

Dags Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two separate trips I have done day beds at the Linq. Once in May and the other in August, both however during the we hek. One time was a Tuesday and it was $60 for the day, on a Thursday it was $75 for the day. I'm certain weekend's are more but never been. If you go down the day before or even shortly after they open they let you pick the bed you want. The Thursday I was there by noon all the beds were taken. This certainly can be an advantage as one side of the pool is shaded early afternoon and the other half stays sunny until closing time. With the beds there were no minimums for food & beverage, they water in ice buckets through the day but that's about it. If your there before 11 or 12 (can't remember which) they do a early morning happy hour with discounted drinks. Compared to other pools they are cheaper, even the drinks a bit more affordable. We have always enjoyed the Linq pool, fun crowd and always a good time. Sorry I have no experience with the the cabana's to speak of.

8. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Dags! What side of the pool do you recommend?

9. Dags

Dags Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You just want to avoid the lounges you see when you first walk out to the pools. Unless you prefer the shade more. Have a good time!

10. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got a quote. A cabana during the week is $200 and $100 for a bottle during the week. Seems like a pretty good deal. Day beds are $100.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.