1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Live, loony 120-hour cornucopia of waggery

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by zigzagging, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you mean photographic evidence? ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. snoopydogj

snoopydogj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your not the only one!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another amazing trip! Thanks for taking all the time and effort to share with us!

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He might have been playing on his card. Cosmo is very spotty on point totals being at the bottom of the screen. Some show it, some don't as far as I know.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. jayperiodsmith

jayperiodsmith Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great read and fun to follow along. Thanks for writing this detailed report. I think we all felt like we were your wingman along side of you! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. archie

archie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    fun read and some great details,

7. dmc25

dmc25 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please...we need more!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. zigzagging

zigzagging Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The gentlemen I met last night in the downstairs high-limit table room at Cosmo left his hat in my room before we went to Hakkasan, so he comes by my room around 12:30 PM to get it. He's lucky I slept through my flight. We mix some drinks and go downstairs to take care of some business. I need to figure out what to do with the rental car, get my W-2G jackpot tax forms, say bye to my host and some bartenders, cash in some chips, and get to the airport in an hour and a half. Vodka and Powerade in our hands and we are off to the races. First up is the same place we met last night to get a few shots of tequila and play video poker. I say goodbye to my new friends behind the bar and my host tells me someone is on their way to return my car for me (the rental car wanted to tow it, since they can't drive it when it's in my name). I hope whoever returned it went for a joy ride. My new friend from last night wishes he could have taken it for a spin. Next time, my friend. We then go up to Talon to say goodbye and when he tells me he likes smokey scotches, we must order one ounce each of The Macallan 1947. We are now double fisting snifters, and he really wants to play some craps. So down we go and play at a low-limit table (it was $25 or less). I never roll, but I make a couple thousand dollar profit and tip the dealers in bets that win about $1500. I'm about to miss my flight so I run upstairs to get my bags to find my room key isn't working. I guess when you don't check out and it's 1:30 PM then your key will be deactivated. Duh. The housekeeping lady can't let us in and is only allowed to keep tips of up to $20. She was very friendly and got security upstairs to let us in. Bags in tow and out to my limo we go. My friend joins me because we are having excellent conversation. He stays in the car at the airport and I have no idea where he got dropped off. I envision we will be hanging out again in the future. Security is a breeze with the new K-9 screening at McCarran and I prop myself down at a bar for one last Vegas drink and conversion with a bartender. I had a good last couple days and am headed to San Diego, CA tonight.

Thanks for zig zagging through Glitter Gulch with me. I hope you enjoyed seeing the world through my eyes.

Until next time,

ZZ.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
    • Love Love x 4
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  9. GamblingGolfer

GamblingGolfer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great ride! Thanks for sharing.

GG

10. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your winning picture just proves 50s are NOT bad luck. :) I love 2s as well.

Thanks again for sharing an extraordinary experience. Your 5 days in Vegas are more than what most of us will experience in visiting Vegas over a lifetime.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. NPLV

NPLV VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Leaving Vegas hauling more money than I make in a year! Great time following along with you, thanks for the report.

12. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've read a lot of amazing TRs here but you, pokey and tbone are by far the top 3 TR writers and this was the best TR I've ever read.

I think I speak for many when I say, please go to back to Las Vegas soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. luridludicloco

luridludicloco High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Brilliant report! From the last photo of your cash, I see you took out more than the 88,888.88 you brought in, which mistakenly was not what I thought ended up happening. So the award winning movie we saw is not a variation on the John Houston classic, but something your own, which I will tentatively call "Live, Loony, Lucky Cornucopia of Waggery". I like the three Ls in this movie title because you are whom I want to be when I grow up, and I am a senior :woohoo:. Thanks again for the fantastic trip report. Looking forward to next time. :wave:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  14. Spivderman

Spivderman Macallan 17, please!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prodigious!

15. blackjack4me

blackjack4me Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have now shared this TR with at least a dozen of my friends...one of the most fascinating reads I've ever seen. You, Sir, are a God!

16. mickyblueeyes

mickyblueeyes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fantastic ending to your TR! My next question is when are you going back? Can't wait to follow your adventures again

• Love Love x 1
  17. Mnguy763

Mnguy763 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I very much enjoyed reading and following along on your adventure. You truly have established the gold standard to be reached for trip reports. I applaud you, sir.

I can only hope one day that I run into the now infamous ZZ while on an adventure of my own.

18. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don’t forget @tdhoier

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report! Thank you for sharing

20. LvBlitzforce

LvBlitzforce VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was the best TR ever.... only thing that came close was your previous tr.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.