1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MM3......Priceless!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by sin, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well my friends, here is my list of great things that happened over the last few days. I'm not gonna do a full report because if you were there you'd know!

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 15, 2006

God I love sitting by the window in a limo. You'd never imagine all the things I can think of to yell at the people on the sidewalk!!!

I love giving really cool nicknames to the cute boys with Patti and Kikky!

I still have visions of those red heels at Manolo dancing in my head!

Showing up at the keno bar in the Plaza and seeing people I didn't know was great!

Showing up at the keno bar in the Plaza and seeing people I did know ROCKED!

Having a tropical rum party in Cyndi's room and dancing to Abba kicked ass!

Sneaking off downstairs with Patti and Jer to get beer ruled!

THURSDAY, MARCH 16, 2006

Lunch with a bunch of friends at Commanders is a great way to spend an afternoon...and it's even better when they screw up and make the best martini ever! Surfer popping up at lunch kicked some serious ass!

VegasTanya and I are a very dangerous combination in a limo!

The view at Mix was awe inspiring...too bad there wasn't any music, but the company made it all worthwhile!

Having 7 of your near and dear friends try to kill you repeatedly at the "dinner" table in Binons is a unique and interesting experience!

FRIDAY, MARCH 17, 2006

Watching your friends play poker is great! Going around the table at least twice and giving the gang back rubs while they play is a great way to spend an afternoon!

Giving Ursula the CW a massage gets you some really good service!

Hanging out with all you friends in the PH at IP rules! Getting beads is always a good time! Getting in the giant tub with Cyndi is something I know that many of you wish you could do!

Having PrincePaul join Tanya and I in a limo makes it a triple threat and you all wish you were there--trust me!:nono:

A girl having to leave the table at MSS brew pub to walk back over to the Plaza to pick up a sailor who was afraid to walk by himself is fodder for ever so much quality smack!

Eating dinner at a public establishment with a grown man in a bathrobe is more fun than you'd think.

SATURDAY, MARCH 18, 2006

Slayer, you're the man! I didn't have to wear the stinky shirt!!!

Chanting "What would Terry do" every time cards are delt to you is funny, even if only to yourself.

Being short-stack at a table with Bill in the tourney sucks. Being the short stack with an A-7 and needing to play like you mean it is very scary. Being able to call Patti over to comfort you as you push all you chips in ROCKS. Being beat out by a frelling A-9 sucks ass.

Being the last girl standing in the tourney was the best feeling ever! BOOBIES REPRESENT!!!!

11th place still feels good.

You know you're loved when, without you having to say a word, your friends order you a shot of tequila to calm your nerves after Bill knocked you out of the tourney.

Backrubs can either help or hurt someone's play and must be used judiciously:wiggle:

Spending 6 hours lauging your ass off with Surfer and Patti should be a requirement! (psst Anaconda do you still have the saftey pin Bluenose gave ya?)

SteveB teaching my drunk ass how to play craps was time well spent!

SUNDAY, MARCH 19, 2006

Having lunch with Patti and making the waitstaff turn various shades of red can't be beat.

Walking down Fremont looking for the right T-shirt is fun. Finding the PERFECT shirt ROCKS!!!!

Meetin up with Sticky and Beach and just sitting at the bar shooting the shit is a great way to spend your last couple of hours in Vegas.

Getting in the cab and watching your crying friends disappear reminds you of just how wonderful our crew really is!

2. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How about this memory?

Having a really good poker player come to your tournament table sucks. Having him reassigned to another table less than one hand later is a SCORE!!!

3. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh yeah! We were so freaking happy when Brad took him away.....he said he did it cuz we griped so much!:haha:

4. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll tske the credit for that one. I called Brad over and told him I'd give him my $500 chip if he re-assigned John. The other table happened to need a new player at that time. SCORE!

5. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Larry, you ROCK! I owe ya big time for that, cuz that man scares me at the poker table hehe

6. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin, it was great "trouble"....errr, I mean fun we had. It's ON next time you are out here. You know I will be here. Maybe we can even get Paul to join us. ;)

7. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin, you rock girl. All limos should come equipped with you! Somebody's going to have to tell me the Binions dinner stories again, though, 'cuz I have no clear recollection of what that was about. I'm pretty sure it was funny as heck, though.

8. pattiinontario

pattiinontario "PATTI-O-LANTERNS"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin I don't know what else to say except U ROCK GIRL. I am so glad we got to spend so much time together. U and Larry did a great job of keeping my face red and my sides splitting. I really enjoyed just chilling and hanging out with u that last day.......tears and all. Have u quit talking Canadian yet??

9. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So it was you that got John moved to my table you upside down sunglass wearing surfer sailor piece of s..t :kill: . Too funny man.

Wild Child, what can I say?? I didn't get to buy you that lap dance but the back rub rocked. For anyone who hasn't had the pleasure, let me just say that if Sin is there, it's a freakin' party!! I miss you already baby.

10. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ron I miss you too baby!!! I had a great time with you even though you took us into the bowels of the ghetto! I'm especially glad that you think I bring fun to the party....I do try my best!:wave:

11. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin, you ARE the party. What a great person you are. Thanks for all the fun.:wiggle:

12. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gee Don thanks for the compliment! You and your lovely wife are truly great people and I'm so glad I had the honor of meeting you! I can't wait to do it all again next year!

13. Cyndi

Cyndi Tourist

Sin,

All I can say is your screen name says it all! Girl, you are in the wrong profession. I definitely see a pole in your future! It was nice hanging out with you, tossing toilet paper from my balcony, riding in the limmos and getting my very first ever "SIN" lap dance. You are a bunch of fun and I am looking forward to more wild and crazy times ahead!!

Cyndi

14. IllMarty

IllMarty Orangutan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin,

Nice TR.It was great meeting you. Glad we were able to party together at least for a little while. You were great at the poker tournament. All of us at one of the other tables snickered when we heard someone yell "Son-of-a-f@ckin-bitch!" and we saw it was you. :haha:

Marty

15. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cyndi right back at you! I always find myself laughing when I'm with you and I can't wait to do it again either!

Patti, you know I love ya and yes, after I left you I stopped talking Canadian--thank God!

Doc, you don't remember you all tried to kill me everytime I tried to take a bite of my sandwich or a drink of my Diet Coke???? I don't remember what was said, but I do remember knocking my chair over in a pitiful attempt at acting angry:ssst:

16. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

Well done, Sin. It was great to finally meet you. Hope to see you again...and witness this legendary lap dance, I hear so much about.

The "Son-of-a-f@ckin-bitch!" was classic.

17. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pics

Let's start at the beginning shall we?

See! Patti was drinking!
    [​IMG]

Angel Eyes....how could you refuse a limo ride with the three of us?!?
    [​IMG]

Grand Lux Lunch (do you see any food?)
    [​IMG]

Pre-Robe Marty
    [​IMG]

His Royal Highness!
    [​IMG]

The Don
    [​IMG]

Awww Shucks!
    [​IMG]

Like 2 peas in a pod I'm tellin ya!
    [​IMG]

Chef isn't nearly drunk enough!
    [​IMG]

What a Dork!
    [​IMG]

Cocktail Hour
    [​IMG]

18. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Moving on...

Cheshire Jer
    [​IMG]

View from Cyndi's balcony
    [​IMG]

Damnit, just take the drink already! What do you think, I'm gonna kill ya?
    [​IMG]

Birthday Girl Becky!
    [​IMG]

Good Clean Limo Fun
    [​IMG]

Hotness I'm telling you!
    [​IMG]

View from Mix I took
    [​IMG]

View from Mix Larry took with my camera
    [​IMG]

And another one that Larry obviously took!
    [​IMG]

19. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And some more!

It's soooooo appropriate!
    [​IMG]

Yes Doc, we're all very impressed that you have a cell phone!
    [​IMG]

Discussing poker strategy???
    [​IMG]

Aren't we cute!
    [​IMG]

Tonya, what were you trying to do to poor Slayer!
    [​IMG]

Bill finally arrives!
    [​IMG]

Do those legs end?
    [​IMG]

Uhhhhh....hopefully something was funny....
    [​IMG]

Dog Pile!!!!
    [​IMG]

The "other" side of Mix.
    [​IMG]

20. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, they just keep coming!

Apparently I made Doc angry...
    [​IMG]

Awww, lookit the lovers!