1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Weird CET booking issues....

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by TxTeach79, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TxTeach79

TxTeach79 #VLV

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I've missed a thread on this, but a quick question.... the past few days, when I try to book from my calendar on the TR site, I can see the whole thing, all the COMP dates, etc., but when i click on the date to bring up room types, it just spins until it times out. This has been going on for a few days now, and I can't book on my laptop. Oddly enough, the app works fine, and i can do everything from there.... just have to search by property and can't see the calendar. Anyone having similar issues?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may want to try deleting your browser cache and cookies or try a different browser to see if that clears it up. I've seen that happen a time or two with my Chrome.

3. TxTeach79

TxTeach79 #VLV

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You know, I thought about that, but I’ve tried it at work and at home with the same issue..... bizarre.

4. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just tried and the page says experiencing technical difficulties. Just before that if i were to book a room it only shows me the high end suites.
    It's a glitch which i am sure it will be corrected soon.

5. Burnsie

Burnsie VP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get that every now and then, mostly in the early morning like now. I just figure they're doing on-the-fly site maintenance. I usually get through on the second try.

I check rates every morning for my upcoming June trip, so I've gotten used to it.

This morning it wouldn't load the entire hotel roster for June. It showed four hotels at first, then added a few more on 'refresh'. At the end, it still wouldn't load Paris' June rates for me—which is the hotel I really want. I'll try later!

6. jwalters

jwalters Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been checking rates for an upcoming trip and this has been happening to me for a month. What is up?

I cleared history and cookies and still have the problem.

7. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried early today to check into a future trip and it did that for me too

8. TxTeach79

TxTeach79 #VLV

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. Still going. Haven't been able to book on the site (or even get to the room list screen) for over a week now. Just spins and spins, error message, "call us"

9. jimshan

jimshan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ive been having the same issue on 3 different computers with different browsers on all 3. i was booked at Flamingo, cancelled and was trying book at Harrahs for a better deal, still not working, called and their call center refuses to match the prices given. Had to e mail a screen shot and waiting for someone to call me back. Im Diamond, was hoping for a little better treatment. Also had this same issue when i booked the Flamingo a month or so ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.