1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Big Brother Season 19 Non-Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by JWBlue, Jun 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the celebrity BB has the same format, it will be washed up celebs... relevant celebrities can't take 3 months off to go play house

2. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Man. Ending made up for a bad season.

A lot to say.

One the one hand Paul played probably the only game he could have to get to the end. On the other hand creating alliances with everyone in the house and then turning on them is a game that is not respected. Personally I feel that is the way to play Big Brother. It is nothing more than a game. But nobody seems to see it that way.

I don't know if it was underhanded or not for Josh to tell the evicted house guest just about every week about his alliance with Paul. I would like to hear opinions on this. Part of me feels it was underhanded. Part of me feels it was brilliant.

Does anyone else believe Paul did not throw the last HOH competition? I do not for a second.

For anyone who watched the live feeds I would love to hear some things that didn't make the broadcast shows.

Can't wait for Celebrity Big Brother.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  3. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paul coming back was the big twist of the season. There's no way the producers would allow him to be voted out the first week. Cody should have realized that and not even tried to get rid of him right away.

4. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great news! Bon Voyage! See ya next year!

5. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi BLUE, The feeds did show a lot of spoiler stuff. The main question that a lot of viewers had was if Paul was having sex with XMas because she had the hots for Paul and she really want Paul to win.

Josh had a major crush on XMas and used to call XMas his GIRL. Every time Josh would try to show XMas that Paul could win the game SHE would tell him to not talk bad about Paul. Josh did try to get Jessica and Cody to create an alliance with him to take down Paul. But Jessica rejected Josh's friendship. Cody was pussy whipped by Jessica and would do what ever Jessica wanted him to do. They were like two rabbits wrapped around each other every day and night. lol.

Raven and Matt were using condoms and when they left the house Josh found the used condoms in a drawer next to their love bed. lol.

On the last night of Paul and XMas sleeping together.... a viewer who had the feeds noticed that XMas was sleeping really close to Paul and then the viewer noticed some movement under the bed covers. He thought there was some sexual action going on....But.... it was Paul who told Xmas to move away from him because he was going to fall off the bed. LOL, LOL.

It is still a mystery to me on what kind of work Kevin does for real. They said he was a stay at home dad with all of his kids.
    Alex always suspected that Kevin was a cop because he knew Derrick before the game started. Lucy R.

6. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't believe the "stay at home" dad. How could an unemployed man afford seven kids? And at his age they wouldn't be little kids where he'd need to watch them. Most are probably out of the house, anyway. I think the guy is wealthy.

7. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because he's a bookie.

In other news, Cody and Jessica will be Amazing Race.

8. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think a lot of it is for show. Didn't he say he lost his house in 2009? Now he's playing for his kids and even joked $500k isn't enough for 7 kids, 6 girls. Taking the 25k at the beginning of the season is a desperate man's move, not a wealthy man's move, which ended up being a smart move in the end.

9. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see it as a desperate move. With most wealthy people, the more they have, the more they want.

10. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Second time I have seen this..so must be true! Should be interesting to see how they handle some of the challenges together. I remember a few challenges Rachel/Brandon did together....Made some good tv.

I wonder how Jessica is going to manage keeping up on her hair extensions and lashes during the race?

• Like Like x 1
  11. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must be honest... I rarely paid any attention to her hair-extensions or eye-lashes. I enjoyed her other "assets" far more! :thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddy wants to show her his "Otev" face... :eek:

RICHARD

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ty.

I wonder if Paul and X-Mas will have a relationship outside the BB house.

14. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Blue, The news is that Paul's girlfriend did show up at the grand finale. Plus, Paul didn't show up at the BB Party for all the players. Josh arrived with XMas in his car, XMas knows it is better for her to hang out with a winner and not a loser like Paul. She got the message at the grand finale that Paul had a girlfriend. Josh had lots of fun dancing at the BB Party.

Paul had a private party and only invited Raven & Matt and Kevin to his lonely house party. The news is that he was afraid of any negative comments about him. I don't think that Paul has a lot of friends in his life. But I do think we will be seeing him in other reality t.v. shows. He has the bad boy personality and is very good at it. LucyR.

15. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Christmas is nearly 10 years older than Paul and he's short and unattractive.

16. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    and lives with his mommy and daddy

17. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who are multi-millionaires.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. Glad Josh won.

19. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Per this website, he said in one live feed he is retired, from what he does not say, but also his wife is a neonatal nurse making over $200k.

https://www.romper.com/p/what-is-kevins-job-outside-of-big-brother-19-some-houseguests-have-their-suspicions-78129

A few other interesting facts about him per this other website if you did not know. I don't think he is retired from the police force due to what happened to his dad which is discussed in this article:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/kevin-schlehuber----5-things-know-about-big-brother-houseguest--22319.php

20. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.