1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Borgata Reward Limits

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by hoohoo2, Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoohoo2

hoohoo2 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tried to purchase the Borgata rewards (match play + slot dollars) and had the warning that I'd be over the limit to rewards redeemed within the rolling period. The only other redemptions I had in the past 30 days were for properties in Vegas.

Do these Borgata rewards fall into the same bucket as the rewards offered in Vegas for the rolling period rule?

2. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

Yes, I think the Borgata rewards are now included in the rolling count for all MGM properties.

I need all the luck I can get!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, they absolutely are. I get it, but I think properties that aren't anywhere near each other should have slightly different restrictions. I doubt many are going to hit Borgata, Beau Rivage, and Monte Carlo in the same week, though you could do a good luck trip to Borgata the day before you fly to Vegas. But seriously, how many people do that? Would be nice if it were region/market based. You can absolutely hit Borgata one day and the Harbor the next day, so that restriction should hold there. Hey, I guess since it's low-cost/free, it doesn't matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.