1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

So who has plans to see their team play the Knights?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by bdautch, Jun 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAlowroller

IAlowroller Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Need 2 tix for the Oct. 24th game, waiting to see what goes on sale for the public next month, then will look at stubhub and ticketmaster resale. Makes me nervous booking hotel and flight but no tix to the game (yet)!!

2. IAlowroller

IAlowroller Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    too bad, I bought my tix on stub hub, couldn't wait any longer, then yesterday I get this in a email... oh well!!

Vegas Golden Knights Single Game Ticket Timeline
    All tickets must be purchased online at www.vegasgoldenknights.com

Friday, August 11

Monday, August 14

• 8 a.m. PT: Premium tickets for glass seats, center ice club and opera box go on sale on www.vegasgoldenknights.com (No purchase limit)
    • 12 noon PT: Single game tickets for Nevada residents with a Nevada billing address, Utah residents with a Utah billing address, Wyoming residents with a Wyoming billing address, Idaho residents with an Idaho billing address and Montana residents with a Montana billing address go on sale on www.vegasgoldenknights.com (Four ticket purchase limit)
    • 12 noon PT: Nevada Day promotion for residents of Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana with corresponding billing addresses begins ($70.2 tickets to the 10/27 game vs. Colorado, four ticket purchase limit)
    • 2 p.m. PT: Single game tickets go on sale to the general public on www.vegasgoldenknights.com (Eight ticket purchase limit)

3. xman30

xman30 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have an NHL team. Houston still doesn't have a team. But, I just found out that the Golden Knights have a home game the week that I'm in Vegas. They play the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday, December 19. I'll go to the game. I've never been to an NHL game before. I've been to some minor league hockey games. Houston had the Aeros from 1994 to 2013. Does anyone know how much tickets will cost for the Golden Knights??

xman30

4. emmada

emmada Vegas addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to be there from October 11th to 18th. They will playing 3 games during that week (Buffalo, Boston and Detroit). Hope to get tickets for all 3 games. I will be on my computer on August 14th trying to buy tickets.I will be happy to meet any hockey fans for a tailgate party during that week.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MartyR

MartyR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious- Do you think there will enough of fan base to support NHL and NFL and everything else going on out there?

6. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This year is out (already have a trip planned), but planning a trip next year. Jackets play there Tues. Jan 23rd, so likely won't make it out this season. I plan to make a trip out next fall, and catch a couple of games. I'd love to see either the jackets or the Sabres (my other favorite team), but just having the chance to watch hockey in Vegas will be awesome!

Vegas Vacation 2024
  7. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I t
    i think most games will have close to capacity. But I bet half the crowd will be for the visiting team. An excuse to hit a warm weather city in the winter - why not.

8. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like my trip coincides with the B's being there...not sure I will be able to make it, depends on the rest of the plans with my group I guess...I will likely try to get last minute Stub Hub seats if I do go; would be wicked cool to see the B's out there. Wondering what the "street sales" will be like?

9. radiogeek

radiogeek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm heading out for the Preds January 2nd. One of the local radio shows set up everything. That group alone has about 100 people going.

10. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a a trip booked when Carolina is in town. Looks like I will be cheering for the Knights.

Still wondering that the play is on tickets? Do I order them online Monday when they go on sale or wait to see if Mlife has some kind of deals?

11. eliza

eliza Creepy Vegas Friend

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @BarelyHangingOn -- I'd take my chances and waiting it out. I think popularity of the visiting team is going to have a pretty big influence on crowds. Which is to say, I don't think Carolian is going to be a high-demand game.

12. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Preseason games went on sale today. Its $250 or more to sit in the lower bowl. A little shocked and a little not because it's Vegas. Basically we go to a game or two every year. Toronto is is ridiculous and not worth it but we go to Ottawa and sit in the first 10 rows lower bowl for about $150 Cnd tops. Buffalo we have sat lower bowl for under $100 US.

When we are in town it's Carolina whom we care nothing about. It's will be nose bleeds for sure at those prices.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This primary or secondary market price? And you're talking for a single preseason game??

14. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking at the tickets right from their NHL site. Anything in Sections 5,6,15 and 16 which are the centre sections are $250 a piece. Two tickets come to $540 with tax and fees. The other various lower bowls seats can range from $110 up depending on what section and how far in the corner.

My bad I thought everything in the lower bowl as $250 which doesn't and didn't make sense. So some of the other sections seem more reasonable.

I checked Stub Hub for the actual game I want to go to on Dec 12th and these prices are pretty much mirrored there. The upper bowl seats can be had pretty cheap.

15. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahhh ok, center ice makes sense then. MN Wild home ticket prices are in that range as well. Thanks for the explanation!

16. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Bruins are not my team but they are my friends team and we are going to see them October 15th.

• Like Like x 1
  17. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe tickets go on sale in an hour or so.. at least from the box office.. I will be checking prices out for when the wild are in town!!

18. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just took a look, and a little pricier than I was hoping. Hmmmm. I poked around at a few different games, and Bruins look to be a bit higher than some teams. Or more of the cheap tickets are gone. I am going to have to reevaluate. At least my game should be televised out there.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  19. srudude87

srudude87 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the 11 game plan and it seems like I got a really good deal the way the prices look.

20. srudude87

srudude87 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I looked at getting opening night and it's 1/3 the price I paid for 11 game spades plan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.