1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hitzville

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by bullhead, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullhead

bullhead Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I were in Vegas last week. We saw Hitzville at Planet Hollywood. I grew up in Erie, PA back when there was only one local AM station playing songs for teenagers. They had too many commercials and too few songs every hour. Fortunately CKLW out of Detroit and Winsdor had a very powerful transmitter. I listened to this Detroit station during my teenage years. As I sit at this computer at age 65, I fondly remember Motown songs by all the great groups and singers.

Hitzville is a celebration of this truly American treasury of music. The star of Hitzville is Jin Jin Reeves. Her energy and joy is hard to beat. She sang hits by Gladys Knight, Tina Turner, Aretha, And Diana Ross. What a great performer! The men of Hitzville were great in imitating The Miracles. The Temtations, and The Four Tops.

At tickets for Tonight We paid $39 each.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds like a great show!
    My dad and I enjoyed listening to a lot of those artists on the radio in the barn.

My dad had in his mind for some reason that Smokey Robinson was a lady (perhaps because of the high voice).
    Imagine his surprise when he saw The Miracles on television for the first time! :D

Thanks for sharing!

RICHARD

3. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is a great show! saw it a few years ago , got tickets via Tix4Tonight also, lots of energy and a grand time!

4. MartyR

MartyR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am coming in for Britney on the 9th. I am hoping all works out and I can get a 1/2 price tik for this show and see it b/f Brit.

5. MartyR

MartyR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the groupon for $29. Paid an extra $10 to sit on front row and it came with a free cd. It was a wonderful show!!

6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The VIP is worth it. You don't have to line up like the GA folks and every restaurant in the vicinity starts happy hour before the show so there a chance to get a cheap drink before you head in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.