1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trade Take my (wife) free coups please...

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by Pokerfool, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokerfool

Pokerfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, couldn't help myself with the title. Leaving Vegas in 8 hours and didn't take advantage of the coups as I wanted. Free for all. I'll drop them in the mail when I get back to Chicago, unless they're claimed prior. Figured I'd post now just in case someone is in Vegas and wants the rest:
    -Lettuce Entertain You summer coups minus Mon Ami
    -ACG coups minus match play at Ellis, a couple discounts at mid strip props you wouldn't normally go out of your way for...,
    Whatever is left from my downtown run over the next six hours. To actually get these in the hands of someone who can use them before I leave

Dirty shame I wasn't able to optimize being frugal but I should've considered my company prior to lofty aspirations of what I normally do in Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2017
  2. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want them!!!! Please

3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going in a month or so and if they are still good then and there is any sporty doesn't take I'd love them. Thanks for offering these up!

4. Pokerfool

Pokerfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mod pls delete. I was attempting to distribute unused coups based on a combination of post time and private convos on a first come, first served bags. Inadvertently posted a response here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.