1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Offer email from Host

Discussion in 'Comps' started by StlnCrow, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StlnCrow

StlnCrow Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone. I played slots at NYNY recently for the first time. While playing I got a MLife card, lost most of my money, and went home.

The next day I received an email from a host

"...so please give me a call anytime on my cell listed below when you plan your next trip to Las Vegas, so I may take care of your stay and host you during your next visit. Your offer would include suite accommodations, resort credit, freeplay and limo transportation to and from the airport."

Did I lose so much that they felt bad for me, or is this a generic email that everyone gets?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you played enough to get on their radar and they would like to keep you coming back to get more of your money :ssst:

they actually care more about how much you gambled and how long you gambled than how much you lost. If you walked in with a million dollars, played one hand of blackjack, then went home, win or lose, they won't comp you for doing that. Take that same millions dollars and play $1000 a hand for 8 hours a day, THEN you get noticed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.