1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Claiming a business page on Facebook???

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by jgates8, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone claimed a Facebook page for a business?

Do you have to create a log-in with the email associated with the business or can you claim it without being logged in?

I found info about using the business email to claim but not sure where I should be for step one when I search & claim.

Thanks.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do not know the answer, but there surely are some good places online that could help.

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found a direction page with the go to left side, claim here etc. However it didn't really give me the one part I'm asking. Just hoping for firsthand experience. Not sure if the email you associate with the page also has to have a FB 'acct' of its own.

I've got not problems dealing with personal FB - but I can't screw up the one for the place I work lol !!!

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I once had a personal FB page and Business FB page. I was able to see both from one email login. The good news with that setup is that you are always logged in and can see things. On the other hand, having a different email for the business page keeps things separate and avoids maybe mixing up where/who you are at a give time. You an use any email you want to set up an account. (gmail, hotmail, own domain, etc)

If you are "claiming" a page, there is no email connected to it yet.

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! I worked on it from personal log-in. Was a bit concerned about creating a different log-in for it, as FB requires all business now be set-up form a personal log-in page. And of course if you have multiple pages, they can shut the one ID down. NOT what we want lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.