1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynncore pool cabana price?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Lil Lo, May 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil Lo

Lil Lo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know how much the cabana rentals are for Saturday's? I'll be staying at Wynn for the first time this July, and dont know much about that property (I typically stay at Cosmo or MGM). Do Wynn guests get access to the Encore pools too? How is the pool area at Wynn or Encore? I'm most concerned about getting chairs without having to get out there too early and dont mind paying a little bit for that convenience. Thanks in advance.

2. Bignow

Bignow Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been a while but last summer weekend cabanas were around +$500 or more depending on location. If you stay at Encore you can access both pools but it last year if you were at Wynn you could not use the Encore pool. Getting chairs isn't that difficult unless you want shade.

3. Gchyld308

Gchyld308 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got a quote for a Saturday in June. The rate was $550 for Wynn. The rate I was quoted for Encore was $300-$1000, but I didn't pursue it further because I will probably go with Wynn.

4. Lil Lo

Lil Lo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks everyone. my buddy said he heard back and they quoted him $1,200 for Saturday July 15th. Am I crazy or does that seem a tad high?

5. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Better include a Beej or 2

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  6. Lil Lo

Lil Lo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    unfortunately (or fortunately?) our wives are gonna be there so thats probably off the menu hahahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. GROWLR

GROWLR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately I think that price is pretty much in line with other comparable properties for a Saturday in the summer season. Pretty sure Cosmo would be right there in price.

8. Gchyld308

Gchyld308 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may want to just submit the reservation request on wynns website. They will email you a quote later that day. I did that originally and included a party bigger than 6, so they quoted me $1100, which was for 2 cabanas. I had to follow up with them for clarification, and they stated it's $550 each.

9. Gchyld308

Gchyld308 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may want to just submit the reservation request on wynns website. They will email you a quote later that day. I did that originally and included a party bigger than 6, so they quoted me $1100, which was for 2 cabanas. I had to follow up with them for clarification, and they stated it's $550 each.

10. Gchyld308

Gchyld308 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

11. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMO, the Wynn regular pool is nicer than the Encore regular pool and the Encore euro (have to be 21+ and it's topless optional) pool is a bit nicer than the Wynn euro pool. As someone else said, Encore customers can use both property pools and Wynn customers can only use Wynn pools. That's a hang over of the original plan that Encore was the more upscale property. We've never had problems getting chairs at any of the pools there and the Wynn euro pool rents out the front row of chairs that are poolside. Not sure what they ask for them since we usually stay at Encore but I know the lily pads and beds that actually sit in the water at the Encore euro pool are like $400 and up depending on the day of the week. We've never rented one but I think that comes with a bucket of water and beers.....not sure if it includes any $$ amt of food.

12. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For $1200 I want Wynn serving me drinks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Vegasworm

Vegasworm Finger Clicker Extraordinaire

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I are staying at Encore for the first time in June and booked a cabana for a Tuesday. I chose the Wynn pool as that seems more our speed. My rate is $350 for the day, but it's a weekday and not the weekend.

Vegasworm

14. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having just returned, I looked when we were there and I think the Encore cabana's are pretty weird. The ones at the Encore regular pool have the walkway for everyone heading to the Euro pool between them and the regular pool so you have people like me traipsing through your front yard all day. The euro pool cabana's were a little better but still quite removed from the pool edge and the top floor ones are especially remote. I just can't see why anyone would want to be up there on a hot day. If you're a cabana person, I think the Wynn regular pool has the best locations. JMO....

15. Ruark

Ruark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought most of these higher-end cabanas had some kind of minimum tab for food and drink, along with the price of the cabana itself.... no?

16. Lil Lo

Lil Lo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just bit the bullet and booked a wynn cabana for this weekend. no f&b minimum required. just gotta pay for the cabana.

kinduva silly question, but thought it was worth asking (since the wife is concerned).

do they monitor and enforce the 6 person max per cabana limit?

i'm going with a larger group, but not everyone is hitting the pool. some people may come and go throughout the day, and there may be times when more than 6 of us will be out at the pool. is that going to be an issue at all?

17. Hurricane

Hurricane Eat, drink, be merry and roll points

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never seen that be an issue unless those people are using your cabana as a means to gain entry to the pool (eg at a hotel pool are non hotel guests or at a pool party are trying to skip cover).

18. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Lil Lo so was the price really $1200 for this coming Saturday? I had a cabana for the first time at Aria over memorial day weekend and loved it, not nearly that expensive though. Enjoy your trip!!

19. Lil Lo

Lil Lo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hahahaha thank god no. i just submitted a request again this week and the price they quoted me was $550 for the saturday. that was well within the budget so i took it. $1,200 was just too much for me.

20. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would imagine that tipping well would negate any whistle blowers regarding the 6 person maximum. Also, if anyone says anything just say these are friends that stopped to say hello, they are leaving soon. I get it though, my wife is always worried about that kinda stuff too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.