1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by dnreyes23, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas6821

Vegas6821 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked out of Bellagio. Got to LV with 57k tier credits from my January 3 night trip. I'm at 161k now. All from gaming. I tallied up 28k coin in For 3 night stay. Also played some craps and BJ.

Should I look for something more than the 3 nights across the mlife board $50-$100 RC/ $75FP.

Play was split between Aria, Bellagio and MB.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would think so. A room type bump (if you were at a standard room before) and a bump in FP/RC.

How does that play level ($9,300/night) compare to your last trip or two?

3. Vegas6821

Vegas6821 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Double at least. As far as property specific offers I know I didn't do myself any favors by spreading play at three different resorts. I hope my corporate offers get better. I did get a $3500 hand pay to get my $$$ back. Then I blew 2k of my original bankroll!!!! So this level of play is not a new standard

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, but they don't know that yet.

My MLife-dar is about to peter out because I've been slowly phasing them out by playing way less.

But I'll just take a stab in the dark and predict:
    • Possibly 4 nights instead of 3 if they're still doing 4 night offers (I used to get 4 night offers from MGM Grand).
    • A room type at those top half properties that's just shy of a true suite (but maybe better). Biggest non-suite or lowest real suite at the bottom half.
    • Double in FP/RC. $150+ FP / $100 RC at the top half properties, $150+ FP / $200 RC at the lower half.
    It might take them an offer cycle to catch up to this last trip. But if you don't do anything to dent your ADT in the meantime, you should see a difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.