1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mac King tickets?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Grant1982, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant1982

Grant1982 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, will be in Vegas in less than 2 weeks and will be using my Diamond show comp on the Real Bodies exhibit at Bally's (is this worth going to by the way)? That leaves me in need of 3 Mac King tickets, I know at one time they had a pretty good deal on them but that that changed recently? Can someone please give me an updated cheapest way to obtain 3 tickets? Thanks.

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately the great deal for Mac King has recently been canceled. It was $14.95 and included a drink. That's what everyone was using, or should have used. I'm not sure now the cheapest way to get tickets. The Ticketmaster prices are $37/$47 plus fees. The show definitely isn't worth that cost.

3. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there is still some deal, it's just not as good as the old one. Something like tix4tonight at half off probably

4. Grant1982

Grant1982 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would think they would have some decent way of lowering prices, I mean hardly nobody went to it even when they had all kinds of cheap options....

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. When I was there it was half full at most. And that's with the $14.95 and free drink tix. Maybe not too many were using that offer so they pulled it. As I said above it certainly isn't worth the full price. It's a decent show but it's $15 decent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Grant1982

Grant1982 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The thing is if they promoted him a bit better they could draw a larger crowd and have a reason to charge more for the show. I guess I'll just ask for comped tickets in the Diamond check in, the worse they can say is no...

7. mescalita

mescalita old and in the way...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a fun afternoon show. ACG has coupons - "two free tickets with drink purchase." I think it works out to less than $15 per person. Send me a message and I'll drop one in the mail for you. Try the coupon swap forum if you need another one....

8. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As noted above, at $15/ticket the theater is not close to full. I can't guess the logic behind trying to raise the price more than a few buck per ticket.

Mac has been around a long time. I saw him during my first trip in Jan. 1997 at the Maxim. 20 years later he's still at it. Perhaps he took time off, but it wouldn't suprise me to learn he has been working consistently all that time.

All that said, his show is good. He does some standard tricks and does things I haven't seen done elsewhere. No giant props appearing or disappearing out of thin air, but solid magic in a decent theater. I'm not sure how much I'd say you should pay to see him, but it was a bargain at $15.

9. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try seller vegas4locals on eBay. I think they typically have Mac King tix (and many other shows at great prices).

10. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The deal is back on. $14.98 includes a free drink. Get the voucher at the TR booth at Harrah's.

• Like Like x 2
  11. sam_marques

sam_marques Vegas Vlogs Youtube / TeamClareVlogs

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for this info, I was hoping to see this show in a couple of weeks, glad to hear the deal is back on!

12. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LVA also showing the deal is back on.

13. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hence my earlier post lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.