1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmopolitan VIP Check IN

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Jaydog98, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaydog98

Jaydog98 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys I'm a recent Gold status player at the Cosmo, and would like to know can I automatically check in at the autograph lounge now? Or do I still need to be invited to check in there?

One other thing, do you know if the Cosmo has VIP transportation for Gold Memebers from McCarrin Airport?

Thanks guys!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much nobody has regular transportion, shuttles.

If your PLAY warrants it, the host will get you a limo.
    If your PLAY warrants it, you can use the VIP checkin.

Your tier level gets you very little.
    Your PLAY is what rules.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to be invited to check in at the VIP room. Just being Gold doesn't do it.

You can call and ask for early check in at the main desk, but it's expensive, $50+. I always just go early without paying the fee and I've always gotten checked in early. I seem to recall getting emails prior to earlier trips offering 9:00am check in for a fee, and I would guess that's at the VIP room, but I couldn't find any of them, so I don't know what they charge or if they still do it.

My Cosmo host coded me for VIP check in on my last trip. I had two separate reservations, once using my Gold nights and the other using a marketing offer; they were for different room types and the agent screwed it up by trying to combine them.

The VIP check in and the Autograph lounge are not the same thing. I don't know what the criteria are for checking in at the Autograph lounge - isn't that a Marriott thing? You probably have to be at some Marriott tier level to use it.

4. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the autograph lounge for checkin last may. I have no Marriott status,and Sterling @cosmo, but was on a 3 night comp offer. I asked my host beforehand if there was Some kind of separate checkin for offers and she told me to just use the autograph lounge. I have no idea if she coded me to use this lounge? There is also free coffee and free water in the lounge.

5. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is correct. To my knowledge, access to the autograph lounge is granted as a result of some sort of Marriott rewards status or if your host codes you to use it. The VIP checkin in the unmarked door between the autograph lounge the front desks. A host has to code you to use that checkin. The staff in the VIP is fantastic. I am always impressed that they remember me and my preferences from previous trips

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
    • Like Like x 1
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.