1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slot Pull 6/30 - Cosmopolitan Friday before 4th of July

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by VegasDave, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen a few people going out to Vegas the weekend before 4th of July and figure some more might be planning their long weekend. I will be at Cosmo it looks like and wanted to gauge interest in a small slot pull.

I copied and pasted from my last thread, which took a lot from previous slot pulls as far as rules. It would be nice is a higher roller was joining the group that would be willing to take any tax hits and get points in return, otherwise I have a tax structure below.

Details are up for discussion on what works for everyone that night, but here is what I have:
    - Time: 7pm Friday June, 30
    - Place: Cosmopolitan
    - Meet-up: Bond Bar (I chose this over Chandelier because it is only 1 level and near the entrance)
    - Game: High Limit Room (Looking at Video Poker and Slots)
    - Buy-in: $100 per player (Unless we want to go to $200, which I am game for)
    - Max People: 20
    - Spin Limit - Max 2xs the buy in,,,, small wins will be cycled through. (Ex on WOF $50, we will do 40 max spins @ 1k starting bankroll) All hand pays will go into an envelope and fund will be passed out along with remaining funds once the limit is hit. (this was very fluid last time, as we were all in the party mode by 8pm!)
    - Bonus Rounds - If we pick a game where there are choices in the bonus round, the person whose's spin initiated the bonus round, will be responsible for making the choices in the bonus (or picking people to chose for them).
    - Players Card - Would prefer someone who already has losses on the books and can take the tax hit should we win.

***Below are only if we don't have a benefactor in which case we default to my card***
    - Small Hand pays -Total Under 10k - 10% tax will be withheld on w2G the rest will be distributed among everyone involved equally.
    - Large Hand pays -Total Over 10k (Obviously we will get lots of these!) - 25% withheld, rest distributed equally.

Please reply if interested!

2. XJC24X

XJC24X Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm down!

3. Jack07

Jack07 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't do it Friday, but could do it Saturday evening.

4. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am in town on the 30th. I have always wanted to do a slot pull, but I don't go to the strip.
    I hope you win big!

5. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still down to do it, we also have another option of craps/BJ if not enough people turn up for this to just hang out.

I'll shoot you a PM with my number when I get one, not taking the work phone so I can stay off my emails for a weekend but I still need to get a sim card going for the spare I have.

6. william142

william142 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am in.100% we are staying at aria

7. XJC24X

XJC24X Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds good, let's do it.

8. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So not quite the party we need for a slot pull. Sent a PM with my number so we can still take over a craps table (or half) or hit some BJ!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hurricane

Hurricane Eat, drink, be merry and roll points

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be there with a group of 7 on Friday night arriving late around midnight. PM me and I'll help fill up that craps table!

• Like Like x 1
  10. dante25

dante25 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I get there tonight ! might be down for this!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Roccoscollar

Roccoscollar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you hit Green Valley hit me up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.