1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TSA Agent Arrested in Orlando

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by mdee, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our cash is at the BOTTOM of the bag making it difficult for someone to take it out.

As to noticing a TSA agent going through a bag without me. My next DEMAND would be for the law enforcement office to get involved. They are not allowed to do that. Like with this story, that jerk was fired !

3. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There have been close to 500 TSA "agents" arrested for theft since the inception of this worthless govt. agency.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Always, always, ALWAYS keep your cash on you, not in a bag subjected to search from some worthless government employee. Most of the dullards will see youre going to Vegas and not hassle you about it no matter how big the wad is. This is the type of shit that makes me want to join Wheels Up - fuck the cost - and say goodbye to public air travel once and for all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is a sad reflection of our times; you often have a good idea whom you are working with but when teachers misbehave the unions say little (that I have read); police officers exert a bit too much force, silence from the brethren; politicians misbehave--lets not rush to judgement; misrepresentation by legal counsel or even unethical behavior we don't read much about the bar association acting or even voicing concern; Greg hardy gets cut but Jerry jones says we need defense. Professionalism seems lost across the board.
    When a burglar is sentenced as a first offender do you really think it is so? I mean, caught on the first attempt?
    Rant over.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my opinion these law enforcement "wanna be's" who would probably flunk a real law enforcement entrance exam (physically and mentally) are a waste of taxpayer money.

They need to go through more extensive training and vetting. Anyone notice how a lot of them couldn't run 30 meters before huffing and puffing yet there they are acting like drill sergeants while we poor souls are herded like cattle.

Love to see them try to run and catch a terrorist. Good Luck, wannabe.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use a magical thing called a pants pocket for my money, You would have to be crazy to put cash in your luggage.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Came in the thread to say this exact thing

+100

• Like Like x 1
  9. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Crazy in checked luggage.

In carry on - it is not crazy. If it is in the BOTTOM of the bag, or hard to get to you are 99.999999% safe. Rarely are you out of sight of your bag, but it could happen. Even then, the agent would have to break protocol and go digging in your bag. They do not do that without you present. If they did, it is easily caught. Some drugged out idiot is gonna try - but I am not worried about that.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not checked luggage but a Messenger Bag I use for my iPad and Headphones. Some might say it's a Man-Purse.
    So with that said, do women put their money in their pants pockets? I say not! I keep my money in a envelope inside
    a zippered pouch which is inside another zippered compartment behind my Headphone Case. Only seen on X-Ray.

11. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My BR is in a camouflage zippered pouch in my hand, so they can't see it! :D

I get pulled aside for a pat-down every third flight or so.
    Makes me feel special, but I would prefer more eye contact...:love:

RICHARD

12. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They say EVERYTHING out of your pockets, so I'm not gonna go against what they say. I also put my BR on the bottom of my carry-on. You're gonna have to dig like hell to get what you want and my Shaolin Eagle Eyes of Death are always watching, even when I'm pulled aside believe me.....

13. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I keep mine on me, and just hold it when going through the scanner. Haven't had them give me a hard time doing that so far.

14. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't keep cash in a wallet, always front pocket with a money clip. A TSA lady once told me to just hold my cash when I go through and that's what I do.

15. mescalita

mescalita old and in the way...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But tell us how you REALLY feel......

16. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can hold your wad of cash in your hand over your head. Not a problem. But if you have $10,000 in might be a bit bulky. As others have said, buried in the bag really is safe.. As an extra measure, do not push your bag into the machine until it is time for you to enter.

17. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My carry-on bag is a backpack designed for a laptop, it has numerous different zippered sections.....I simply use a small luggage lock on the section where my cash and other wallet( I use a separate wallet for my US cash and all the players cards) is placed. The key is in a separate section of the backpack so it is always with the bag. This will stop any quick rummaging thru the bag, in 10 or more trips through security I have yet to be asked to open it........I know it wouldn't stop a determined thief, but the bag is only out of my sight going through the x ray. I would be more concerned about holding a wad of cash in my hands going through the scanner, alerting EVERYONE in sight that there is a possible score to be made...there are some damn good pickpockets out there!

18. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Theres rotten apples in every barell and they mostly get the publicity. The guy I really feel for is the guy who was hit by a suspect in a car chase in Jersey City. His car and the suspects burst into flames,he staggered out of the inferno on fire and hit the pavement. The cops thought he was the suspect and kicked the hell out of the guy while he was on the ground..
    Now I know how to put out a fire on a man burning on the ground ,kick him in the head and ribs,after all, the cops said they were just trying to put out the fire.

19. in4mation808

in4mation808 VMB VIP Expert Picture Taker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to thread jack...but pertains to TSA agents. On my recent trip to Vegas.....the lines were long in Terminal 3 just to get to D&E gate. Only one agent checking for ID's and passes. This fool was making small talk with every single person he looked at. Other "agents" were seeing the backlog and opened up 2 other lines to expedite. But this fool should really be trained again or be talked to. Look at the ticket, look at the ID, look at the face, then move on to the next person.

When he got to me, he just said "yeah, that's you," with a damn attitude like I OWE him something. I figure it's not worth it for these sad excuses that I regard as less than a Rent-A-Cop at the mall.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I do that all the ladies ask if I am happy to see them.

• Funny Funny x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.