1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood Hosts

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Dynasty22, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My flight leaves in 9 hours, eek! This will be my first trip without a host in years. Chances are this will be the trip something happens and I'll need one haha

2. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good chance we are on the same flight.

Toronto to vegas westjet. tonight

3. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I finally received a phone call from my new assigned CET host. Unfortunately he's not an executive host and has no authority to comp anything on the backend. So apparently the email CET sent out last stating that a new executive host would be contacting me soon was false. From my previous experience with regular Vegas hosts in the past, I can pretty much arrange the same accommodations and book offers myself. Next trip in set for September, I'll probably just stay a night or two at Caesars and make the arrangements myself. I'll stay the majority of this trip at the Cosmo where my host there takes great care of me and the offers are much better.

• Like Like x 1
  4. offshorecca

offshorecca Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What was the host ladys name? Just curios if it is the same as mine? you can message me if you want to.

5. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I spoke to Hunter and David Beroni is the Director. He is just listed as our Hosts temporarily until they re-assign us all. I called on Monday and spoke to the host on duty to book a room for July 4 - 9, he acted like I was wasting his time. He told me he would call me back in 10 minutes. 2 1/2 hours later I called him back and he acted like he had no idea why I was calling. Said he'd put the request in and I would have a confirmation number by Friday. If they assign me to this guy we will be looking for a new host pretty quick I think. I have yet to receive my confirmation number.

6. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We haven't heard from anyone as a replacement for Hunter yet. Honestly Hunter was probably the only reason we stayed loyal to CET, heaven knows it wasn't for the great slot payouts. Will probably start shifting over to Cosmo or Venetian/Palazzo now too.

7. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely not Charles. Makes you feel like he doesn't have time for you.

8. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, I think you will be disappointed with Venetian/Palazzo, but it really depends on what perks "excite" you.

V/P has done away with most of their perks unless you are Platinum. I can't speak for Cosmopolitan, and many are happy with the, To me, like V/P, they're just a "single property", so if you're doing badly, there is "nowhere else to go".

As for CET payouts, I have had extremely good luck at CET this year. Maybe they're trying to make up for the 10 years that I didn't play with them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Follow up. No email but checked my TR account and the reservation is there. Unfortunately, the Bozo booked us for July 1 - 5 but our trip is July 4 - 9!

10. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Talked with Dave last week because a few things showed up weird on our reservation, found out Hunter had to play around to make an offer available. David seemed like a really nice guy and said they were in the process of interviewing for Hunter's replacement. Just hoping the new host is at least 75% as efficient. Will keep all notified when we are assigned a new host..........Rick

11. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have been loyal to CET but it is because we can go so many places and have such quality rooms (like Windsor next week). We are in the process of setting up a 4 night stay in Tahoe. We like Vegas a lot but love the flexibility that CET affords us....Rick

12. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let me know whether they've opened the Tim Hortons beside the Cafe yet

13. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will do, going to see Lionel Richie (Michelle's birthday weekend) and a good dinner at Nero's. Great night ahead. Hoping Spago's is open or close to it.

14. GustavsBar

GustavsBar Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally got a call from my new executive host about a month ago. Waited a week (was very busy) and called back to inquire about an end of July trip. Crickets.
    Went ahead and booked it myself online. Seriously thinking about defecting to MLife (not just because of this, but the general deterioration of CET over the past few years).

15. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MODERATOR NOTE:
    Combined discussions from 3 threads into this one about the replacement hosts folks are getting from CET and Planet Hollywood.

16. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sorta wish my host left and they would assign me someone else. :whistle:

17. ducc

ducc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have "the redhead" shes been very good. I don't ask for a lot but my expectations have been met.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone recommend a host with CET....preferably Planet Hollywood or Paris? We had been working with Hunter for the past few trips, and now he is gone. I was not really pleased with the host I spoke with on the phone, but hopefully, we will see similar backend comps as when we had Hunter.

We are not too much trouble, with only a trip or two a year, but it was nice to know or be able to "guesstimate" what would be comped.

19. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was it Charles you spoke to on the phone?

20. Bunnypanda

Bunnypanda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jeanne is hands down the best host I have ever had, love her!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.