1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Comp rooms 11-15 Sep

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TheSteve, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSteve

TheSteve Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone,
    Just joined so pls be gentle! seems like a great bunch of people here, thanks for the info given.

So i'm quite new to this MyVegas thing. I'm booked to go to Vegas 11-15 Sep, but it seems only Luxor has comp rooms only 11-12 Sep during my stay.
    Do you know how else i can book comp rooms through myvegas? or does it mean i can only use my points for food, shows etc.?

Thanks in advance
    Steve

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are allowed to use (stay in) 1 room reward every 30 days, so the most nights you could possibly have free would be with a 2-night reward if it was available. The hotels other than Luxor might open up availability a little closer to that time, but I doubt I would count on it.

3. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are married, have the wife book 2 nights if available and you can go back to back for 4 nights.

4. TheSteve

TheSteve Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all.
    Do you think i should wait for Mandalay Bay comp room dates to come out before booking Luxor?
    For the rest of the dates that currently have no comp rooms, i guess i have to book with good ol' cash then right?

5. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Waiting on Mandalay Bay is a question of personal preference, I suppose. Speaking VERY generally, they don't comp as freely (for MyVegas or otherwise) as Luxor does, so you might just want to pull the trigger. Also, you're not likely to find a free room at any strip property on the 15th unless you have a decent amount of clout as a player. There is a big boxing match that Saturday (Canelo vs GGG) that has sent room rates through the roof. As in, the current public rate for Fri/Sat at Circus Circus averages 195/night and Excalibur averages 266/night. Through the fucking roof. You may consider staying downtown that night if cost is a concern.

EDC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.