1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Making Diamond for son

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mstefaniw, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last December a friend of mine wasn't going to make Diamond. I wasn't going to gain any additional Status at CET, I already had about 360k tier credits. So I earned the 825 tier credits she needed. I played VP for two days in addition to my regular play of about 3- 5K tier a day. I would have pulled her card on a Hand Pay and given my 7* Star card. I played a few tier credits for a couple of my other friends last year. I think ion your just play normal for that person and don't play when they're playing I doubt there will be an issue.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing my wife's card and won W-2 a few times. When I give them my card and id - all is fine. They have NOT shown on her end of year statements.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mh0213

mh0213 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to play on my husband's card when we went play together. There was no issue using two cards at same time. Only thing I never did was using his Free Play. A couple years ago our local Harrah's mailed a letter to many of locals about people who did abusive use of Free Play and warned that Free Play is only for an individual who's name is on the coupon.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cherokee did that a few years ago. Seems that sometimes one spouse would visit without the other and use that person's freeplay. I "might" know somebody that did that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.