1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Missing Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Cdncpl22, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a question for myvegas blackjack players..we planned on booking rooms each and when I went to purchase the rewards I had free rooms and all but when my wife went to mirage to check too in the rewards section it was a short limited list with no available rooms?..anyone else experience this or know how to get the free room reward back for her?..Thanks

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you all have been to Vegas since you started playing the game, there is a chance the game thinks that she is a Vegas local. Contact support and tell them some rewards are missing.

3. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thought putting the location on her phone would cause it to work but it didn't...how would I getvon touch with support???

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I sent an email to them and got a generic response..
    I am trying to figure out how she can get more rewards..i am approx level 171 while.she is 91...could that be possible?..is there a certain level were more rewards become visible?...we both have not spent money but I may have played more...i started a new my vegas just to see and I have the same rewards available as she does...so my question is...does anyone know if there's a level where more rewards become available?

6. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you ever bought chips? If you have and she hasn't then that's probably the answer. I know some of the non-spring two night rewards only show up for people who have bought a certain amount of chips.

7. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Neither of us has bought chips..i recently made a new game to see whatvwohld happen and I had the rewards she did...so.not sure if they start you low and build up to better rewards???
    ..i just know it wasn't like that before

8. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually (and I'm straining my brain to remember this here) I do think I recall a time in the early days where there were certain rewards that were only available above a certain level. Maybe that's what's going on now.

9. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone else experienced this..shes at level 121 with 110000 co.. with little to no rewards available

10. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Double check the privacy settings on her phone and make sure you don't have location services disabled/blocked for myvegs. You could also have her log into your phone or computer (whichever one is working normally) and see if the rewards show up. This would tell you if the problem is her account or the device.

11. bnlphan

bnlphan Degenerate In Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can also check one of the other platforms. I've seen some not show up then go to pop slots or blackjack and they will be available there.

NYNY,Cannery,Sam's Town Jun4-11
  12. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happened to me one day about a month ago. Opened up the app on my phone and a bunch of rewards were gone. Still haven't come back. My wife has them all on her ipad, and shes been playing less than me.

I Have to log into facebook to get the full range of rewards.

13. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Problem solved:
    I got into contact with support via the link above..they sent me a generic response which had me chasing again...sent another email and got into contact with someone who helped look up her game id . she somehow had a vegas ip address and she had to fix it...and that's with having her location on and every suggestion here...but if finally was resolved...thank you to all that helped..very appreciated!!!

14. Mav187

Mav187 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Cdncpl22, I'm having the same problem. Do you have the person's email from support you e-mailed? I'm getting very generic responses and getting nowhere. I can't see my room rewards either on my myVegas slots mobile app, but I can see them on my Facebook myVegas game app.

15. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed them and put in the email that i would not like a generic response...i got the manager and she helped me figure it out...to skip a step email them the support code on your game..click settings and it should be there...let me know if it works

16. Mav187

Mav187 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Cdncpl22! Your advice worked. I e-mailed support explicitly asking for a manager to check my issue out and she did. Apparently, the location detection needed to be cleared. I am now able to see all the rewards on both MyVegas Blackjack and MyVegas Slots again. For others who may have same issue: After your location is cleared, you still need to exit the app then reload it. In the case of myVegas Slots, I needed to delete it, then re-download the app before it did location search again. The manager's name is Laurie.

17. troyzilla

troyzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've emailed them with the same issue. I last used the app in Las Vegas but am back home in Australia - yet I only see the local rewards. Tried using local data, wifi, location on and off... reinstalled... resynched... I'll see what response I get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.