1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards Tier Matching

Discussion in 'Comps' started by easy_money, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they are giving diamond away, yell yeah

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome. Looks like I'll be walking over to PH next week. Diamond here I come. May have to head to Cromwell for decent vp though.

4. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pretty much!! with the 2 QFR, daily bonuses, other misc promotions, Diamond is pretty easily attainable these days.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm glad I let my slip last year I never used it, now I'm back

• Like Like x 1
  6. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as they keep giving me 5 free nights (and others don't without hosts having to "Pull strings") I will stay with TR.

Being a diamond member is FAR from special anymore.
    7* still has a bit of an elusive feel.. but even with all those bonus's that is out of my risk level

7. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a program to get put in a higher tier from another program that will also translate into the diamon tier for cet? Like a credit card sign up?

8. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only other "program" or card I know of that gives you Diamond is the Founder's Card. Haven't heard any CC's that gives you Diamond. Actually belay my last. CET and Wyndham just partnered up. So if you're Diamond with Wyndham, you can match to TR Diamond if you have status with them and vice versa.

9. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Diamond status means nothing now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that's just not true for many people, especially if they are paying resort fees in LV

Also some of the locals customers can get a lot of benefit if their diamond lounge is decent, and the locals joints can have diamond only promos and giveaways

Line cutting, too, can be nice.

There are a subset of people for whom diamond is well worth the cost of a founders card.

I think your statement is truer about platinum, which lost a lot of its value when they had to start paying resort fees.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I just got the email regards to this so when I'm in Vegas over the summer I'm gonna take the offer and upgrade to diamond; currently platinum @mlife I want to take advantage of their lounge, does all Cesar's property offers Diamond lounge?

12. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. I may be within range of Gold Identity this summer which is on their match list. Even if there's not a TON of benefits it's crazy not to take them up on it if you have status elsewhere. Certainly worth spending 10 minutes in the TR line.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not all properties offer Diamond lounges. Most do. The only one that I know of in LV that doesn't have one is Linq. Also FYI, in AC if you happen to go, you need to have 25K TC the previous year or current year in order to get in Diamond lounges for free. If you don't, you need to pay 10K RC for entry.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks SOOOO much for sharing this! We were kicking around trying CET this trip, but since I don't pay resort fees, with mlife right now (I know, lucky), its been killing me having to go back to rf.

I know it's not a huge deal to some, but it definitely makes a property much more attractive when I don't have RF. Or maybe I'm just a big cheapo...oh well. :)

I am absolutely looking into this since we are platinum mlife and identity gold....thank you for the tip!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  15. Vegas55

Vegas55 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think I'll be taking my Platinum Identity card over there in September. Does the Diamond Lounge offer food and alcohol ?

16. Nivek82

Nivek82 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone think that upgrading but then not matching the play level will have impacts on future offers? I have platinum at mlife from a link with Royal Caribbean and would like to "double dip" to diamond with CET just to not pay resort fees on my upcoming trip but I'm afraid of messing up offers down the road.

17. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Diamond lounge usually has hot appetizer (chicken wing like) from 4 or 5 for a couple of hours. Alcohol yes all of them do though Caesars and Paris have a nice bar, Planet Hollywood has a set up for drinks in a room off the sitting area but all have very good service. They are a nice place to get a way for a break.....Rick

• Like Like x 1
  18. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The one at planet Hollywood does. Check out the pics and reviews on Yelp.

19. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they all do food is just limit for about a 2 hour period and its finger food .no lounge at the linq or cromwell

20. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just upgraded at Bally's Atlantic City with my Borgata Black card. Very easy process, took less than 5 minutes. Will not show updated for about 10 days so I'm glad I did it now as we are Vegas bound on June 27th.
    Update: Just checked my account and it is showing Diamond so it updated within an hour.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.