1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Two Blackjack app issues

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by M_ILIS, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. I just got an ad for a totally unrelated app while playing. Weird, right? Is this the new normal?

2. Since they eliminated LPs from the hourly bonuses, I only play anymore if I get 15 minutes of 2xp on my daily bonus. Frustratingly, if you happen to reach a level up that pays (in increments of 5), it seems to negate the remainder of the 2xp time. I just had nearly 9 minutes left and then it went away after I leveled up. Does this happen to others?

2. Midwest10

Midwest10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. I've gotten the ads too.
    2. I haven't leveled up on 2XP time so I can't comment on that.

3. Girlie

Girlie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been getting the adds also

4. rustytrombone1027

rustytrombone1027 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The level up canceling the 2XP appears to be random. It has happened sometimes, and not others. I also only play during this time, with 100,000 per hand on 3 spots. Sometimes, if I play fast enough, I can get two level ups. But like you said, sometimes you level up and the 2XP goes away.

5. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bet 250k on just one spot and usually am able to level up during that time, but anytime it hits a level divisible by 5 (where they pay chips), it negates the rest of the 2xp bonus time. Wouldn't be that frustrating except I only get that 2xp bonus maybe once every two or three weeks. (Although I did just get it two days in a row!)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I seem to get the 2xp whenever I hit my snooze and I'm pressed for time to go to work in the morning. This morning I leveled up twice and the bonus ended with over 4 minutes remaining. I sure miss the LP's that were awarded as a bonus.

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.