1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pool Party Pre-Buy

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by J3Davis, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J3Davis

J3Davis Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If this is the wrong place for this feel free to move it or delete it...

I bought myself a ticket to see Carnage Saturday night, June 24 at Marquee. A few weeks later, my buddy decided to come and I jumped back on the Marquee site and bought another ticket to Carnage on Saturday.

After printing the ticket, I discovered that Marquee has moved Carnage to the Day Club Saturday afternoon and I now have one ticket for the Day Club and one ticket for the Night Club.

They have a no refunds/exchanges policy. Anyone know an easy way/place to sell the Day Club ticket that I have no use for?

TIA

2. VegasTravelNews

VegasTravelNews MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was the no refunds/exchange policy on the website? I don't know how much work you want to put into it, but you should try calling the club and ask for a manager. See if they can help you. Or you could try Tao's Corp HQ in NYC at 212-420-9420 during East Coast business hours.. You could even try tweeting Jason Strauss, who is one of the owners of Tao: http://jasonstrauss.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.