1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo -What would you suggest I ask for?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Shane.Decker, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker One night...In Vegas...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to the Flamingo this weekend on a comped trip. First time staying there and was hoping to get upgraded to something large enough to have a few people in the room to do some day drinking and hanging out. In the past at other properties I have had pretty good luck with this but I also knew specifically what kind of room I was looking for. There will only be 6 of us total but would be nice if there is enough room for everyone to have a place to sit and a bar would be nice. Anyone have any specific room types that fit that description that I should check about? Thanks in advance!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Studio King or Studio Queen rooms were pretty spacious, though can be a bit dated. I'd give the nod to the Studio Queen over the Studio King that I have stayed in though. It was in the Habitat Tower and had floor to ceiling windows the length of the room with a view of the pool area. Plus the furniture was in much better shape/

3. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would check on the Flamingo website what rooms/suites are still available for your travel dates, above what you already have booked. See if what room interests you is still available at check-in. It will be up to you if the value is there for the upgrade. I have been upgraded at Paris to suites before for free and on a couple of occasions paid, but the value was there for me on the paid upgrade. Upgrading on a weekend arrival may be a challenge. Enjoy your trip.

4. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go Mini Suite

Easter again..:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.