1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LOVE at Tix4tonight price?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by HuskerBB, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trying to decide whether to book LOVE tickets ahead of time or get them at the tix4tonight place when we are there. We have seen it before a number of years ago and want to go again but not critical to our trip. Tix4tonight indicates that they have them nearly all the time and last week showed it as "40% off". But you see so many different prices for those show tickets I am not sure exactly what 40% off means in terms of actual cost. If anyone is in Vegas or going soon I would appreciate it if you could post the actual price that shows up for LOVE tickets. Then I can compare that to the deals that I am able to get online through smartervegas or vegas.com

2. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your buying them ahead of time, I'd buy them from their site.

If your going to use tix4tonight, I'd find a kiosk and go first thing in the morning the day of - that'll be the best price I think because day of, their gonna try to get rid of tickets.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Above advice makes sense - go early. Since it has been around for 10 years, I don't think they sell out that often. You can always keep an eye on the current available seats by starting the online booking process and do the "pick you own seat" thing to gauge sales for your night(s).

Also, they seem to run specials from time to time on the website.

Buying in advance means you know what seats you are getting. Waiting until you get there has the advantage of waiting to see what day you "feel" like going.

4. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually if you find a discount on a CDS show online, it usually ends up being the same as the Tix4Tonite price. The only entiity that will beat it is CDS itself. If you get their emails, they will send out sale codes that end up being the best deals. At the end of the day, 40% means 40% off the list price you see from Ticketmaster. The only thing I don't know is the service fees from Tix4Tonite.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check on the Cirque website first, then search the other available avenues

The 40% figure or whatever is "all-in", all taxes/fees included. These extra charges generally add 25-30% to the ticket price.

6. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw the show Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 7 PM. My second LOVE show. We bought our tickets from Cirque de Soliel LOVE site and had a 35% discount, and we were in section 204.

I will say it was 90% full.

The show has changed since we last saw it. No longer is the sheet pulled over the front rows.

Tonight, there was an injury during the Strawberry Fields Forever Song. Part of the stage became loose and cut open one of the performer's legs. Maybe a 20 minute to 30 minute break.

At first, the performer was bent down and the show continued on. But after about three minutes they stopped the show. First, they checked on the performer. Then you knew there was blood as the gloves came out. Then, privacy curtains as they either cutoff the costume to look at the injury or stitched up the leg. They then had to clean up the blood. Finally, they did some work on the stage with mallets to get it back in place and make sure it could be used.

The crowd did give the performer a standing O and he was in good spirits in a wheelchair and a bunch of towels covering his right leg.

The show might have cutoff some of the songs to stay on time for the 9:30 PM showing.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw it May 14th, 2017 7pm - Section 107 row 2 and they pulled the sheet over the front rows for us. Our first time under the sheet - we always wondered what was happening under it, hahah - like a little psychedelic light show. Maybe they didn't do it for your show because the injury took to much time? Weird they didn't do it.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sheet... and changes.

We have been twice since the changes last year leading up the 10th anniversary. Sheet still in use. If they did cut something out, it could have been the sheet thing.

9. stormins

stormins Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at the 9:30 show on the 11th. Show started about 10, due to the injury in the earlier show. I was curious to what the injury was, since Love seems like the Cirque show least dangerous for the performers. Glad to hear it was (relatively) not too serious. They did do the sheet thing at the 9:30 show, so it sounds like they cut it for time in the earlier one.

10. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, thanks for sharing.

11. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Picked up a pair of tickets for a same day performance at the Tickets on Demand kiosk on the south corner of the Bellagio property. With fees, the price was $128 each. http://www.todtix.com/en/locations.html

12. Nick N

Nick N Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did they have "One" tickets?

13. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure, but they seemed to have tickets for just about all the Cirque shows. My tickets were section 107, row D which is 4 rows from the stage. The clerk said these would have been around $220 each (all in).

I went to Bellagio and asked the bell desk, concierge and the valet guys about the location of this ticket booth, no one had a clue. The rep at the Concierge desk suggested that I buy tickets from them (duh). So I walked outside and saw the big yellow booth at the edge of the south side of the property. There was no line. I could have had $95 "all in" tickets in the upper rows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.