1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spearmint Rhino - Good for someone on their own..

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by carefree1974, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carefree1974

carefree1974 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Vegas in a few weeks for a week on my own and usually hit the Rhino for a night of two. Been a while since I was there, last time I think I was in Saphires. Reading the posts below the Rhino has gone a bit downhill, just wondering if I am picking that up right and if not the Rhino any other suggestions. I am travelling alone and don't drink, looking for somewhere with a reasonable hussle factor, in the past I found the Rhino okay on that score.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would guess there are LOTS of single guys there. Did you go on your own the last time?

3. carefree1974

carefree1974 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I was in the Rhino I went on my own but said never again. Since been to a couple of other places but with people. This trip I am on my own, need to find somewhere to blow some money :)

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sapphire has a solo package, $65, you get free trans to the club (but not back) , front of line admission, no cover charge, table on the main floor and a $50 drink card. They also have a $135 package that includes 2 hours of open bar (all beers and call drinks). Drinks are expensive at Sapphire so if you like to imbibe it may be a good deal. Palomino has a $60 package that includes ROUND TRIP trans, line pass (the lines are long on weekends) and 2 drinks.

5. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me I prefer Rhinos over Sapphire. More girls even during the early evening hours. and during the early evening the hustle isn't as great and sometimes you have time to sit and chat with a girl since it isn't as busy (girls are more likely to sit and chat with you, later in the evening it is more just "do you want a lap dance" and that is it).

Not sure if the place has gone downhill to me, they actually renovated and have a whole new area to make the club even bigger.

The only thing I don't like is the crowds later in the evening, that's why I usually get there early in the evening (7 pm or earlier) and leave by 11 or so. I also like the early evening because entry is free (before 8 pm) and drinks are less than half price (you can usually get drinks for under $7, beers are even cheaper I think).

Also, on weekends the hustle is more pronounced, esp later in the evening.

Most of the time I go to Rhinos solo. I was in vegas last month (april) and visited Rhinos twice. Did not visit Sapphires at all, while the club is nice I liked the "homey" feel of Rhinos better. Not sure but they also don't have free/cheap entry at Sapphires and their drinks always seem to be expensive even in the early evening.

I always rent a car so have no problem getting to the place.

But I think YMMV and everyone has their own likes and dislikes so while I like Rhinos, others may not.

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm with Makikboy, we prefer earlier in the evening. Sure there are more girls later but also more customers. We like it less crowded.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. tipdrill

tipdrill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Def Rhino over Sapphire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.