1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Walk a slow person thru using LPs PLEASE?!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by susquehannaretriever, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. susquehannaretriever

susquehannaretriever Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok undoubtedly this is posted on here somewhere, but for the benefit of a newbie, can you please lay out the process of using LPs from MyVegas? I have about 300,000+ and want to use some of them for a comped room for a Nov. room. Also when will the availability dates be posted for November? Last question:. My wife plays also; do we make 2 separate reservations for her to get a comped room also or....?! HELP Please.

2. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't help with November availability but thinking fairly soon......4-6 months ahead?

You are correct in your planning. Each of you should make separate reservations. If you are making them for the same hotel, have them joined at check-in (mention that you have back to back stays) to avoid having to switch rooms during your stay

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The first step of the process is that you need to use your LPs to purchase rewards within whichever myVEGAS platform you choose. Most rewards need to be used within 90 days of purchase, so for a November trip you'll need to wait a while before you purchase the rewards. However, room rewards are best to acquire and book as soon as November dates have been released by myVEGAS. When you purchase a room reward, you'll receive an email with a link to book the room on Mlife.com. If you don't have an Mlife account yet, you'll need to sign up for one beforehand. Also, make sure you input the same email address associated with your Mlife account when you purchase your rewards.

Does that help? Any other questions?

4. CaptCampion

CaptCampion VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I too have about 500,000lp and I've never redeemed anything. Going down in August, but staying at Southpoint. I've never actually stayed at an Mlife property but I signed up online because I figured I needed to in order to redeem the rewards. In a couple months I'll take a look and see what might be best to use for that August (midweek) trip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.