1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best strip view Excalibur room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by susquehannaretriever, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. susquehannaretriever

susquehannaretriever Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First time visitor, we are booking Excalibur in November for the PBR championships. Which type of Excalibur rooms are best for a strip view? Celebrating our 30th anniversary want to make it special. THANKS!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you look at this pic/map on google maps, you will see that many of the rooms do not have a decent strip view. I assume you when you book, you can request that?

3. Kisby

Kisby High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why Excalibur?

4. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Asking the same question. There is not one thing special about Excalibur, IMO.

Jul 17 to ??? - Amtrak from Chicago to AZ... Laughlin, Vegas & More!
  5. AZ Night Owl

AZ Night Owl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rooms in the Resort Tower (only on one side) face NY NY from kind of a side angle, you can also see MGM Grand and Tropicana. The strip facing side of the Royal Tower gives you a side view of the luxor tower rooms and a partial view of mostly empty space adjoining the airport. Depending on what floor you b are on you may be able c to see The top portion of Mandalay Bay. The Royal tower strip view isn't much of a view at all. The Royal Tower is the newly remodeled tower but the only noticeable upgrade is in the bedding. The Resort Tower rooms are just fine for a decent low cost room.

I actually really like Excalibur and think it is an excellent option for an inexpensive no frills room. It is close to t-mobile arena, and there are plenty of inexpensive food options, and the gambling is cheap. However, if you are going on a trip intending it to be "special" for your 30th anniversary..... Excalibur is not a very good choice for that. I would suggest booking a room at Venetian/ Palazzo and just taking an uber to the rodeo event, in my experience Venetian tends to have the most reasonable rates for an upscale property,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.