1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandalay Bay Pool Side Cabana rental & more

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Drewm1972, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it will be our first time staying at MB - we were considering renting a cabana and when I looked thru their website there were quite few choices - can you guys recommend any good area to rent cabana? We would like to try wave pool area - and has anyone tried their European style pool? We might give it a shot - do ladies really have their tops down? Thanks for your input - since it's our first time there any good info on MB would be appreciated!!! Resturant's, pool information etc,

2. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apologies, but I cannot comment on the cabanas.

Food:
    I absolutely recommend the weekend brunch (all you can eat small plates) at the Border Grill. Worth every penny and then some. Great margaritas.
    The sushi bar near the open bar area with the live bands was surprisingly decent.
    Get the chicken pot pie nuggets at Rx Boiler Room. Awesome.
    I had a very nice meal at the steakhouse (Stripsteak?).

Overall, the Mandalay Bay complex is underrated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The sushi Resturant is it call Mizuya? I tried Kumi ; been there once for dinner before the One show, food was pretty good

4. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, Mizuya. That's it!

Avoid RM Seafood. It was "okay"... You can get far better somewhere else.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will definitely try the sushi - regards to border grill might have to leave on Saturday night... sucky!!! Do they offer it on Saturday as well? If they do I'm gonna give it shot.

6. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it is the weekend offering last time I was there but only for brunch hours.

7. jintheuk

jintheuk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had to laugh at do ladies really have their tops down?

Is that why you want to go to the european pool? I only laugh as being from europe its not an unusual sight and when I think what the USA allows but when it comes to topless women it is taboo

ps I dont know if the pool is topless or not

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol no my wife and talked about it but she would feel very awkward if that was she just want to keep hers on but wanted to know if that was okay lol

9. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's really up to you where you want to sit for the day, what you intend to do. Regardless of where you get your cabana, you can go to any of the MB pools so, it's not like your tied to that pool. If you intend to spend most of your time by the wave pool - get it there so you don't have to walk from one of the lagoons or the lazy river. I believe cabanas have safes so your stuff should be fine.

It's always been advertised as top optional - We've considered going there a few times but prefer to come and go from the main pools (Moorea is above the pavilion so it's not at ground level ) - my wife would never take her top off and no one has ever said it was a requirement to do so.

I think you have a better chance seeing women w/o tops at the day club, haha.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.