1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How much are my MLife points worth in FREEPLAY?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by PSM, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PSM

PSM High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Less than a week now and my wife and I will be in Las Vegas for the first time in close to four years! I am SO PUMPED!!!

Anyways, I got the MLife Mastercard a couple months ago since we'll have a rental car and didn't want to pay for parking, but turns out we spent enough on it in time to get a bunch of bonus points added to my account before the trip. I didn't think they'd show up in time but my points balance on my MLife card is now showing 11,388 points, so it worked!

I had trouble finding up-to-date articles that specify how much they're actually worth but it seems like each point is basically worth a penny in FREEPLAY, meaning we should get $113.88 in FREEPLAY when we get there. Is this still accurate? Anything I should be aware of before I try to use it? Is it also available in the same amount as resort credits or anything? Available at any MLife hotel?

Thanks!

2. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is correct, any MLife property, with the caveat that I'm pretty sure they only do the slot play in $10 increments (maybe 5, if someone wants to correct me on that?). It can also be turned into Express Comps and used like resort credit.

EDC
  3. PSM

PSM High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By $10 increments, do you mean I have to go see an MLife rep every time I want to use $10? Or I can only add it to the machine in $10 increments but can do it myself at the machine?

Thanks!

4. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The latter.

EDC
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or $113 worth of food/drink/room charges.

6. PSM

PSM High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool, that's no big deal.

Do you know if we can use them as comps out by the pool? We'll be at Mirage and at the pool for a little while every day. Over a few days we'll easily go through $113 worth of food and drinks (more like one day haha). I assume we would just charge it to the room and them we somehow apply those MLife points to the room bill when we check out? It would be nice to not have to bring a card or cash to the pool, just the room key and ID.

Thanks again!

7. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, the desk clerk should be able to handle that for you at checkout.

EDC
  8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, anywhere on the resort - just charge to your room.

9. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A. Convert points to Express Comps before you go to the pool and then use them at point of purchase (you'd need your card and ID)
    B. Charge the pool back to the room, convert points to Express Comps anytime, use them against your bill at checkout

10. PSM

PSM High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent, good info and good options. Thanks.

I'm so excited that these points came through before our trip. I only got the card recently so that we'd have free parking with our rental car. Once I saw the signup offer, I made sure to put all of our normal bills and spending on there to try to get the 10,000 bonus points in time. We hit the spending amount needed but I still wasn't sure if they'd show up on the account before our trip. We leave this Thursday.

We're low rollers so an extra $100+ in our bankroll for a shorter trip is a great little bonus to have available.

• Like Like x 1
  11. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are points and tier credits the same thing?

12. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. Tier credits ONLY count towards making a level. The points they are talking about are points that can be converted into Freeplay or Express Comps.

https://www.mlife.com/en/overview.html

13. Nick N

Nick N Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much are they worth if converted to Freeplay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.