1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tix4Tonight true to the steep advertised discount??

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by EugeneChoi, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EugeneChoi

EugeneChoi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking at David Copperfield's official/MGM ticket price online starting at $83. Tix4Tonight boasts 50% off! Can anyone speak to the true discount value? Is it really 50% or are you better off buying direct? I've used Tix4Tonight a few times but was never informed enough to know if it was a real deal.

2. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I decided in 2012 to go see Ka or something else. We checked out the prices at Tix4Tonight, then we went to MGM Grand to compare the prices at box office for Ka and my wife wanted to have breakfast at Rainforest Cafe. We still had not decided if we were going to see Ka or something else actually but as we were walking into MGM Grand there was somebody at the door handing out coupons. 2 for 1 for Ka! I don't know how much % off Tix4Tonight was saying, but the price they advertised was indeed cheaper than normal cost from the box office. It definitely wasn't 50% off, but fortunately we scored the 2 for 1 coupon so we decided upon going to Ka that night.

tl;dr - it can be a discount

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some shows will be 50% box office price. Not all will be. But Tix4Tonight will show what the discount is. Might not discount seats at all levels. There will be fees associated with the tickets.

Tix4Tonight is legitimate. But not always the cheapest deal for every show for every seat on every night.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They say "up to" 50% off. Like flights and hotels you have to shop around for shows. Sometimes T4T can give you the best price but often it can't.

5. vinniemac274

vinniemac274 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tangentially, vegas.com displays lower prices on mobile than on a computer.....

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For some of the higher end shows like the more popular CDS ones, the discount rate may fluctuate. But for most you can expect their discount to be true. You can watch their Today's Deals to see for yourself as those are the tickets offered today and their percentage off. As for David Copperfield, sometimes the box office may offer a discount on their own but I don't know offhand what other sites may offer deals on that show.

7. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cirque shows at tix4tonight are often available at 3 different price points. Michael Jackson One is about the only Cirque show which doesn't get posted there. Mystere at TI is often available for about 50% off as it's been around the longest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.