1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Sigma Derby @ MGM

Discussion in 'Slots' started by blkshirt, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to play the sigma derby game at MGM when we are out in June for our group trip. Want to show it to the others while we are there. I've never been inside MGM before so any help with the location of it would be greatly appreciated.

Played the one at the D before... Just don't think we will be going downtown.

Thanks in advance!

• Like Like x 1
  2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's in the "Level Up" area now. I heard that they no longer have a waitress offering comp drinks while playing it. I don't think a VMBer has ever confirmed that though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The one at the D still has great drink service.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. philculp

philculp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to get well drinks free while playing at the Level Up area but it was very slow service. I got 2 drinks in about 2.5 hours.

5. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played Sigma Derby at MGM last week. Level up is right by the escalators when you're crossing the sky bridge from NYNY. It was Wednesday afternoon and there were 3 or 4 other people playing. Cocktail Waitress came by about 10 minutes after we got there. We didn't order a drink, but she helped get a slot attendant as my quarters got stuck in one of the machines. Actually ended up winning a bit of money. To cash out you have to bring your quarters to a machine to the right of the main Cage and run them through, then take the slip to the Cage and make sure to tell them you were playing the horses so you get your full amount and no transaction fee.

Went to The D the day before and that one was packed the whole time we were there so never got to play.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome. Perfect info. Thanks!!!

7. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the weekends you often have to kind of hang around and then pounce on a seat when it opens up. I've found that many times you will see multiple seats open up at once and then fill up again very quickly.

8. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there for an hour on a Tuesday during the day and didn't get a seat! Very popular!

9. Bobbo2009

Bobbo2009 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I plan to introduce this game to my cousin when we are in next week. Nice to know that a CW comes by. Also nice to know how to cash out. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.