1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two Years since Staying Downtown @ the Fremont

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mraudit, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mraudit

mraudit I wear this on the plane!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So its been two years since I have been to Vegas and I am coming back with some friends for the second weekend in September. I used to get four free nights, free play, and food from the Fremont every month. Since I haven't been there for two years, the offers have stopped.

I went ahead and booked four nights at Ruby rate for that weekend. My friends have other preferences so they are staying at other downtown hotels ( I think we have all of them covered except for the Grand).

Do you think calling the Fremont and giving them my number that they would be able to give me a cheaper room or do you think they will tell me to wait and they can adjust my rate when I visit?

I am also thinking of staying at the Golden Nugget that weekend. Does calling and speaking to someone ahead of time work anymore or do they all just adjust the price when you are ready to leave?

Oh, I am now a green and black chip BJ player and will start every roll on the dice table $130 or 135 across. Don't really play machines. We will be running a lot of bets through the sports book as well.

Thanks,
    Tim

2. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    rule number 1: it never hurts to ask

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call the Flea-mont and ask for a host ahead of time, they may be able to comp you, especially if you are betting green / black. they have cut way back on offers to non-locals, and many have been booking through the hosts. the GN is a little tighter, they would probably want to adjust your stay on the back end. and one more thing if I may suggest; if you like Boyd's try the Cal instead. they have remodeled the west tower and it is much nicer than the Fremont, and very popular for craps players. and they have a brand new sports book on the ground floor as opposed to the old one upstairs that looked like a small keno lounge.
    good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Grant1982

Grant1982 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called and talked to a host at MSS this last weekend and she had no problem at all comping 3 trips in advance this year....All together 7 nights. Granted I am emerald, but got that way by taking advantage (heavily taking advantage) of multiple card score days. You bet way more than me on tables, but I usually play VP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.