1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mirage BOGO + Free Dinner Buffet

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sterlingcooper05, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterlingcooper05

sterlingcooper05 Tourist

Both DW and I purchased the Mirage free dinner buffet reward. I was wondering if I could buy the Mirage BOGO reward for our 2 guests and let them use it at the same time. Do I have to be one the people using the reward if I'm there with them?

2. xraykimber

xraykimber Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In March my husband and I used the free dinner buffets we each redeemed from MyVegas. For our 2 adult kids we used a BOGO free coupon from LVA book. It was a good deal. Not sure if you can use the 2 rewards at the same time from MyVegas because they load it on your MLife card. I would buy the coupon book and you can use another MyVegas reward for something else.

3. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you both have your own cards, its not an issue. Like XRay said, they load the BOGO on your players club card. They wont load two of the same award on one card, and they are supposed to check the name on the reward against the name on the card.

So you get one loaded, and DW gets one loaded. You pay for your BOGO and they pay for the BOGO on her card. They dont care who pays.

I just did this a week ago at Mirage, open bar as well! I got the BOGO and put it on my card and my brother paid for it with his credit card.

4. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rewards are meant to be used by person redeeming. You cannot give rewards away. When game first started locals were getting rewards and selling them. This forced myvegas to cut most rewards from locals and also make it only for the person purchasing the reward to use. Can some slip through the cracks, yes. But you will be violating terms and conditions of the reward.

5. sterlingcooper05

sterlingcooper05 Tourist

Ok thanks for the replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.