1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ballys - which tower?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by npom, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have both the Indigo and Jubilee tower rooms available to me for my next trip. I haven't stayed at Ballys in a long time and was wondering which would be the better choice. My main concern is the noise from night clubs. I have strip view available also.

2. g35girl

g35girl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed in the Jubilee tower in January facing Drai's and CP and could barely hear it.

3. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee high floor, strip view. only thing you will hear is the "swoosh" of water every so often when the Bellagio fountain show starts. you;ll get used to it in a few hours.

4. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a big Jubilee guy, and I agree that high floor strip view matters. I slept like a baby there and never heard a peep.

5. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    staying the last 3 years at ballys jubilee tower nothing wron with it ..although when i was sick and just above chateau nightclub i wish i would had earplugs so be aware of that!@

6. Vegas dougie

Vegas dougie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We like jubilee high floor.

• Like Like x 1
  7. buffalo

buffalo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go with Jubilee. Odd number rooms face south toward Paris, even number north toward Cromwell.

Too much variance in Indigo rooms, you could get a nice room, you might not. Jubilee rooms are all updated.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My avatar is a pic I took in Oct '16 from my Bally's Jubilee room. Click on the pic. [​IMG]

9. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee tower is closer to the Strip and front desk. Stayed last September and had a terrific view and no noise issues but I was on a high floor.

10. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love Bally's rooms period, have stayed at both Towers, however, since the Jubilee Tower (used to be the South Tower) got a makeover, i prefer Jubilee over Indigo now.
    So i would go Jubilee with a high floor.

11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just on top floor a week & a half ago if Jubilee facing north. One night only there was Club noise from Caesars -- LOUD. A ton of drums. Stuff was actually vibrating lol. Other nights were fine. And I know there was a bit of music from Drai's one night but not awful.

Easter again..:
  12. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've just booked Indigo purely because they have a bathtub and the Jubilee just have a shower although the Jubilee are nicer.

13. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Next month we are staying at Bally's in a comped Jubilee Strip view for three nights. It will be our first time staying there and I'm not sure if I want a fountain or a north strip view.

Mark

14. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very frequent Bally's stayer here.

Jubilee Tower is absolutely the wrong answer if your primary concern is club noise (that is usually my concern as well). For quiet, you want the Indigo (North) Tower. And when you check in, ask for south facing room. That is the best bet for quiet. Tell the desk you want quiet, they know where you put you.

North facing rooms in both towers can get a bit of noise from Drai's at the top of The Cromwell. It's way worse in the Jubilee Tower. South facing rooms in the Jubliee tower sometimes get club noise either from Paris pool or if you're really unlucky, a Strip-side live band like we had last December. The Indigo tower only gets a little bit of music noise from the Bally's pool in the late morning, after 9AM.

15. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have stayed last 5 trips in a Jubilee room on the top floor facing the tower / fountains. Each trip was 5 nites and a couple of Saturday nites....have never heard any club noise at all. Lower floors could possibly be an issue for some but not my experience...

16. Canuckgem

Canuckgem Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've booked Bally's for August and have specifically requested the Indigo Tower King room. I'm hoping to get that marvelous south view of the mountains in the distance. I really like the peace and quiet of this tower and the size of the rooms.

17. KnowItAll

KnowItAll VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like Jubilee

18. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    all Jubilee rooms have a fridge. Indigo - not

19. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Agree -- don't face Drais! Paris has a club, too but you can't really hear it and it doesn't do after hours

20. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always book my trips Sunday - Wednesday. Drais! Paris is not open those days. Better chance of comp rooms and cheaper flights. I'll be in a comp Jubilee room Sept. 10-13. NFL football starts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.